APSC Recruitment 2016 for 21 Registrar and other Posts. APSC Recruitment for 21 Vacancies. APSC has been released a notification for 21 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 20th June 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
APSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Company Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Qualification||MS (Surgery), DNB Surgery|
|Number of Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Registrar and other Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||20-06-2016|
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: .
Total No. of Posts: 21
Name of the Post:
1. Registrar of Surgical Gastro Enterology: 01 Post
2. Registrar: 08 Posts
- Medical Oncology: 02 Posts
- Surgical Oncology: 02 Posts
- Radiation Oncology: 02 Posts
- Nuclear Oncology: 02 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 12 Posts
- Medical Oncology: 03 Posts
- Surgical Oncology: 03 Posts
- Radiation Oncology: 03 Posts
- Nuclear Oncology: 03 Posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Registrar of Surgical Gastro Enterology post is Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- PM plus other allowances as prescribed by the UGC and the State Govt.
- The pay or salary for Registrar post is Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- PM plus other allowances as prescribed by the UGC and the State Govt.
- The pay or salary for Assistant Professor post is Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7000/- PM plus other allowances as prescribed by the UGC and the State Govt.
Candidates age should be between 21-43 years for Registrar of Surgical Gastro Enterology,Registrar posts and 25-43 years for Assistant Professor posts as on 03-03-2016. Age relaxation in 5 years for SC/ STP and STH candidates.
Educational Qualification for APSC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should be complete MS (Surgery), DNB Surgery for Registrar of Surgical Gastro Enterology post, M.D. (Medicine) or M.D. (Radiotherapy) or M.D. (Paediatrics) for Registrar posts,Assistant Professor posts posts-a, M.S. (Surgery) or M.S. (E.N.T) or M.S. (Orthopaedics) or M.D. (Obst. & Gynae) for S.No-2&3-b, M.D. (Radio-Therapy)/ M.D. (Radiology)/ M.S (Radiology) for S.No-2&3-c, M.D. (Nuclear Medicine)/ DNB (Nuclear Medicine)/ M.D. (Radio-Therapy) or M.D. (Medicine) or M.D. (Radio-Diagnosis) or M.D. (Bio-Physics) for S.No-2&3-d with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on Screening/ written test/ interview.
The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on I st April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for different period after Mr James Hezelett. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. I st September 1951. Also in the same year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
Shri Kameswar Das, an educationist of repute of Assam, was the first non-official Chairman of the Commission after promulgation of the APSC Regulations 1951. He held the office till July 1952.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2016:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with affix 1 copy of recent photograph, attested copies of certificates/ mark sheets etc., Caste Certificate/ Registration Certificate/ Experience Certificate (where necessary) to Commissions office on or before 20-06-2016.