APSRTC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 41 Various Posts. APSRTC has been released a notification for 41 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
APSRTC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Number of Vacancies||41 posts|
|Name of the Post||Various|
|Last Date To Walk-in||26-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Officer under Trainee
- Accounts officer
- Medical officer
- Security Sub Inspector
- Deputy Superintendent(Mat)
- Mechanical Supervisor Trainee
- Traffic Supervisor Trainee
- Junior Assistant(Material)
- Junior Assistant(Finance)
- Junior Assistant(Personnel)
- Ward Boy/W.girl
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary for Officer under Trainee,Accounts officer,Medical officer posts is Rs.36500-76500/- and Gradepay is Rs.5500/-.For more details see official notification.
Educational Qualification for APSRTC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Must be an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi or Associate Member of the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India, Calcutta. For In service Candidates -In service candidates with MBA (Finance) from a recognized University are eligible .If in-service candidates with MBA (Finance) are not available, in-service candidates possessing M.Com with Accounts as one of the subjects will be considered.
- Must hold a Second Class Masters Degree in any subject from a recognized University/Institution established by law in India .Must be a Graduate in Law securing II Class from a recognized University/Institution established by
Law in India .Must be a Graduate in Engineering from a Recognized University or have passed Sections A
& B of the Associate Membership examination of the Institution of Engineers(India), in any discipline
- Must possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Department of Technical Education of Government of A.P, distant mode equivalent qualification
approved by AICTE or Graduate from university recognized by UGC. Must possess one year Diploma in Material
Management/ Stores Management Recognized by Department of HRD, Government of India or Recognized University.
- Must be a Graduate in Medicine i.e. MBBS Degree of a Recognized University of the Indian Union Must have successfully completed one year Rotatory Internship (House Surgeon) . Must be registered (permanent) with State Medical Council of A.P. or any other State in India constituted under MCI Act and Must be in possession of Post Graduate .Degree in the required specialty for which the recruitment is conducted and the PG degree must be recognized and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) . Must be in possession of a PG Diploma in the related clinical Specialty for which the Recruitment is conducted and the PG diploma must be recognized and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI and must have with three years experience after the Diploma.
NOTE: However, on appointment they should be prepared to work both as Medical Officer (General) and Medical Officer (Specialist).For More details see official notification.
Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through online by using Net banking / debit card / credit card mode.
How to Apply for APSRTC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through official website of Andhra Pradesh State road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) http://www.apsrtc.gov.in from 1st August 2016 to 26th August 2016.