Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 Multi Tasking Staff& Postman/ Mail Guard Vacancies. Application are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of (i) Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS) for the year 2009-2012 and (ii) Postman/Mail Guard for the year 2010-2012 in 11 postal units of Assam Postal Circle.Eligible candidates can apply Online from 03-06-2014 at 10:00 hrs to 02-07-2014 by 09:59 hrs. Other details like age, qualification, selection, fee, how to apply are given below
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment Details:
Starting Date of Online Application: 03-06-2014 at 10:00 hrs.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02-07-2014 by 09:59 hrs.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 07-07-2014.
Date of Downloading the Admit Card: 15-07-2014.
Date of Examination: 27-07-2014.
Name of the Post:
Multi Tasking Staff
- Guwahati Division 03 Posts
- Dibrugarh Division 01 Post
- RMS GH Division 07 Posts
- RMS S Division 16 Posts
Postman/ Mail Guard
- Guwahati Division 06 Posts
- Dibrugarh Division 04 Post
- Cachar Division 09 Posts
- Sivsagar Division 05 Posts
- RMS S Division 01 Post
- Darrang Division 06 Posts
- Nagaon Division 06 Posts
- Tinsukia Division 06 Posts
- Nalbari- Barpeta Division 04 Posts
- Goalpara Division 03 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or ITI from recognized Boards for Sl No I Post, Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Board or University for Sl No II Post.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 02-07-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates as per instructions of Government of India issued from time to time.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Aptitude Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online form the website http://www.submitonline.in/dopassam/ from 03-06-2014 at 10:00 hrs to 02-07-2014 by 09:59 hrs.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- for General an OBC categories through nearest e-payment Post Offices under e-payment link http://www.submitonline.in/dopassam/, produce Fee Payment Challan printed & pay the Fee in Cash (INR) on or before 07-07-2014 and no fee for SC/ ST/ PI/ Women candidates.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Before applying online scan passport size photo ( not more than 20 KB in JPG/ JPEG format) and signature ( not more than 10 KB in JPG/ JPEG format), certificates.
- Log on to the website http://www.submitonline.in/dopassam/ .
- Click on I have read Advt> Click here to Apply.
- Fill all the details like age, qualification, etc and upload photo, signature, certificates.
- After filling all the details click on Submit button.After successful registration, provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated by the system.
- The registration number along with password shall be sent to the applicant to the given email ID and SMS to given Mobile Number.
- The Applicant has to use the registration number and password for log in into the website and generate, the Challan in triplicate to pay the fee as mentioned above.
- Again relogin and fill the payment details and click on submit button.
- Take print out of Submitted Application along with Registration slip and retain it for future reference.
Last Date: 02-07-2014 by 09:59 hrs.
More Details: Click Here