Balmer Lawrie & Co Limited Notification 2013 For Junior Officers.Applications are invited for the post of Junior Officer in Balmer Lawrie & Co Limited.
Balmer Lawrie & Co Limited Vacancy Details:
Total No Of Posts: 02 Posts
1. Junior Officer [Electrical]: 01 Post
2. Junior Officer [Site Operations]: 01 Post
Name Of The Posts:
Junior Officer [Electrical] 01 Post
Qualification: The applicant must be a Diploma Engineer in Electrical. High Tension Supervisory certificate (1, 2 & 11) from WB Govt. authority compulsory.Should have a minimum experience of 3 years.
Pay: 9,000 22,000/-
Age: 35 Yrs.
Junior Officer [Site Operations] 01 Post
Qualification: The applicant must be a Diploma Engineer[ Mechanical / Chemical].Should have a minimum experience of 3 years. Preferred 2 years of experience in Petroleum Sector (downstream).
Pay: 9,000 22,000/-
Age: 35 Yrs.
How To Apply: Candidates are requested to down load the application form from the careers link in the website http://www.balmerlawrie.com/ and fill it and attach all mandatory details & e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning clearly the post applied for on or before 21-05-2013.
Last Date: 21-05-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the Recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY
3. Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
4. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
5. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Companys decision shall be final in this regard.
6. Candidates applying from other CPSEs must send their applications through proper channel.
7. Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
8. Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
9. The OBC candidates who belong to CREAMY LAYER are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions
10. Relaxations / Reservations etc for SC/ST, PWD and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) will be as per Government Rules/Presidential Directives.
11. Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) category should produce the original caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per the guidelines of Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his / her candidature will not be considered and his/ her travelling expenses will not be reimbursed.
12. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
13. The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
14. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
15. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also todecide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
16. The Company reserves the right to offer position in appropriate Grade & Salary.
17. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
18. The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number and correct email address. Please note that the intimation for interview will be given through email addresses only.
19. The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
20. The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Companys Joint Ventures/ Associates.
21. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
22. In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.