Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd Recruitment 2014 Junior Officer Posts. Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. Industrial Packaging of the Company is Indias leading manufacturer of MS drums holding the largest market share in the country.The SBU operates in the Semi Bulk packaging industry and offers products such as the 200/210 litre capacity MS Barrels for packaging of Lubricating Oils & Greases, Additives, Transformer Oil, Chemicals & Agro Chemicals, Food & Fruit Products, Bitumen, Bitumen emulsion. The SBU has a distributed manufacturing base with factories at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Asaoti, Chittoor andSilvassa.
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd Recruitment 2014 Details:
Location: Navi Mumbai
- Jr. Officer [A&F] 01 post
- Jr. Officer [HR/Admin] 01 post
Qualification: Dip. engineer with 3 years full time diploma in Mechanical/ Materials or Equivalent for Jr. Officer [A&F].PGDM/ MBA in HR/ IR or equivalent with 2 years full time course For Jr. Officer [HR/Admin].
Pay or Salary: Rs. 9000-22000/-
Age Limit: 32 years.
How To Apply: Apply in the prescribed application format available on our website www.balmerlawrie.com and E-Mail to email@example.com mentioning clearly the post applied for. Last date for submission of applications is 18th April, 2014.
General Terms & Condition:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY
- Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Companys decision shall be final in this regard.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later
Last Date: 18-04-2014
More Details: Click Here