BBMP Recruitment 2016-2017 for 634 Various Posts. Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike released a recruitment notification for 634 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may Walkin from 01st September 2016 to 03rd September 2016.Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
BBMP Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Number of Vacancies||634 posts|
|Name of the Post||Various|
|Last Date To Walk-in||03-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Medical officer :52 posts
- Staff Nurse:104 posts
- Pharmacist:66 posts
- Lab Technician :41 posts
- ANM :330 posts
- Zonal Programme Manager:05 posts
- Zonal Accounts Manager:06 posts
- Epidemiologist:06 posts
- Gynecologist:04 posts
- Radiologists:06 posts
- Physician:06 posts
- Anaesthetists :02 posts
- Pediatricians:06 posts
Candidate age should be of 35 years.Age Relaxation for Cat-2a/2b/3a/3b is 3 years and for SC/ST/Cat-1 is 5 years.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Medical officer post is Rs.45,000/-
- The pay or salary for Staff Nurse post is Rs.15000/-
- The pay or salary for Pharmacist post is Rs.15000/-
- The pay or salary for Lab Technician post is Rs.15000/-
- The pay or salary for ANM post is Rs.9000/-
- The pay or salary for Zonal Programme Manager post is Rs.20000/-
- The pay or salary for Zonal Accounts Manager post is Rs.15000/-
- The pay or salary for Epidemiologist post is Rs.25000/-
- The pay or salary for Gynecologist post is Rs.1,10,000/-
- The pay or salary for Radiologists post is Rs.1,10,000/-
- The pay or salary for Physician post is Rs.1,10,000/-
- The pay or salary for Anaesthetists post is Rs.1,10,000/-
- The pay or salary for Pediatricians post is Rs.1,10,000/-
Educational Qualification for BBMP Recruitment 2016-2017:
- MBBS Degree Registered in Medical Council.
- B Sc /GNM/Diploma Nursing Registered in Karnataka Nursing Council.
- B-Pharma /D-Pharma Registered in Karnataka Para Medical Board
- Diploma in Lab Technology Registered in Karnataka Para Medical Board
- ANM Training Registered in Karnataka
- MBA (HR/Finance) preferred with 1 year of related experience in Public Health/Hospital Administration
- M.Com with Knowledge of Tally.
- MBBS with post graduate degree/Diploma in preventive & social medicine/Public Health or Epidemiology(MD,DPH, MAE) or M.Sc in Life Science,Epidemiology with MPH Qualification or Any Degree with MPH Qualification.
How to Apply for BBMP Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates willing to apply for the following post will have to apply along with two sets of self-attested copy of relevant document, Original Documents & two recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.