Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Notification For Medical Officer Posts. Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company & Indias leading Professional Electronics Company has the following requirement for its Hospital at the Bengaluru Unit on a permanent basis.
Bharat Electronics Limited Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Post:
Senior Medical Officer 01 Post
Qualification: MBBS with Diploma in Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH) recognized by Govt. of India.
Age: 37 Yrs
Medical Officer 01 Post
Age: 30 Yrs
Sr. Medical Officer / Dy. Chief Medical Officer 01 Post
Pay: 20600-3%-46500 /- , 24900-3%-50500/-
Age: 37 40 Yrs
Minimum Experience (as on 01.01.2014): The relevant post qualification experience is 2 years for E-II grade, 6 years for E-III grade and 9 years for E-IV grade. In respect of the post mentioned at Sl. No. 1 above the candidate should have a minimum of 6 years of relevant post qualification experience, out of which the he/she should have worked for a minimum 2 years in an industrial set up.
Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria may download the application form and send it along with the photocopies of the following documents:
1. SSLC/ Matriculation certificate
2. Marks cards of MBBS / Diploma of all the years
3. Degree certificate as proof of completion of MBBS / Diploma
4. Experience Certificates
5. Community / caste certificate in respect of OBC/SC candidates. It may be noted that the OBC certificate should be in the prescribed format i.e. Annexure A for appointments to posts under the Government of India and should be dated on or after 01.06.2013.
6. Discharge certificate (in case of Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers)
7. Candidates working in the PSUs / Government or quasi- government Organizations /Serving officers in the defence forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to remit an amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fee. SC candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. The bank challan may be downloaded
from the website. The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of Rs. 500/- plus bank charges of Rs. 25/- . On submission of the challan unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate.
How To Apply: The candidate is required to enter the details of the challan and the Journal Number in the application form. On completion of the application form the same is to be submitted along with the photocopies of required documents and attach the Companys copy of the challan and send it by Ordinary Post, to Deputy Manager (HR/Central), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli
Post, Bangalore 560 013. The candidates copy may be retained by the candidate for future reference.
Last Date: 17-02-2014