BHEL Recruitment 2014 -15 for Medical Professional Posts.Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for BHEL Recruitment 2014-15? Here is the good news for you all. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2014-15 For medical professionals. BHEL has released notification for the recruitment of young medical professionals to join its Units or Offices at Bhopal, Trichy, Jhansi, Haridwarand Ranipet. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 19th July 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
BHEL Recruitment 2014-15 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 10
Commencement of online submission of application: 28-06-2014
Closing of online submission of applications: 19-07-2014
Last date of receipt of Acknowledgement slips along with relevant documents: 26-07-2014
Last date of receipt of Acknowledgement slips along with relevant documents from North Eastern States and far flung areas: 02-08-2014
Name of the Posts:
1. General Medicine
3. General Surgery
Pay or Salary:
Senior Medical Officer (SMO) E2 Grade: Rs 29100-54500
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), E1 Grade: Rs 24900-50500
Age Details: 32 to 37 Years
Qualification and Experience:
Sr.Medical Officer (SMO) E2: MBBS degree with a Post Graduate Degree in the Speciality Concerned with one year of relevant post qualification experience/practice.
MBBS degree with a Post Graduate Diploma in the Speciality concerned with two years of relevant post qualification experience/practice.
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) E1: MBBS degree with one year of relevant post qualification experience/practice.
Posts as per the below Categ0ry and Area:
Applications for GDMO E1: In the case of GDMO, if the number of eligible applicants for the post is within the ratio of 1:8 to the number of vacancies, only Personal Interviews would be conducted. However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post exceeds the ratio of 1:8, a written test would be conducted for all eligible candidates and the candidates will be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:6 to the number of vacancies in order of merit based on their performance in the Written Test. Final selection panels for GDMO shall be prepared by assigning a weightage of 75% for written test marks and 25% to Interview marks, if written test is held.The Examination Centre(s) for the written test would be announced in the recruitment website after receipt of applications as above. Travelling allowance would not be paid for appearing in the Written Test. Details regarding date of test/interview would be published in the website http://www.careers.bhel.in or http://www.bhelbpl.co.in/careers/index.html.
Applications for Sr. Medical Officer (Specialist E2) : All candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions would be called for a Personal Interview.Candidates invited for personal interview for E2 level will be reimbursed to and fro Two Tier AC train fare and those invited for E1 level interviews will be reimbursed sleeper class train fare from the mailing address or the starting station, whichever is nearer to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of proof of journey. The written test and interviews are being planned during July 2014 and August 2014.
A non refundable fee of Rs.250/- is payable by the General / OBC candidates. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempt from paying the processing fee. The fee can be paid in any of the branches of State Bank of India, into Power Jyoti A/c, No.30855948540of HET PiplaniBranchBhopal-22 (code no.0519) in favour of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal. The triplicate challan for payment of processing fee of Rs.250/- can be downloaded from the web site. The Journal No. given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the online Application Form. The challan copy wherever applicable (BHEL copy only), needs to be attached with the Acknowledgement Slip and sent to BHEL along with other documents. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- Candidates should carefully fill up the Category (OBC/SC/ST) in the application form and the required documentary proof should be enclosed with the application.
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates, while applying for a post where there are no vacancies in their respective reserved categories, will be treated as General candidates and no relaxation will be applicable to these candidates.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material facts or does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send their application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- Candidates who have left a PSU after voluntary retirement shall be considered only if he/she agrees to return the VRS compensation received to the PSU concerned.
- No request for transfer or change in place of posting shall be entertained for the first five years of service unless transferred by the company in organizational interest.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefor.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the respective cities/towns where the Units are located and the Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at the location where Units to which they have applied is situated shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Applications which are incomplete in any detail, not legible or without all the required enclosures or received after the last date for receipt of applications will be rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
- Queries of any kind shall not be attended to during the process of recruitment.
- BHEL does not take responsibility of attaching the documents or application fee sent separately after the dispatch of the original application form.
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail ID provided by the candidates. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not invited/selected for written test or interview.
How to apply:
While applying Candidates may given their preference for place of posting. They may indicate one or more choice as desired. The applications for selection to the above posts will be accepted ONLY ONLINE through our recruitment website http://www.careers.bhel.in or http://www.bhelbpl.co.in/careers/index.html. (Under BHEL Medical Professionals 2014-15 link). No other mode of application shall be entertained.Candidates may apply by submitting the online application on BHELs recruitment website. After successful submission, candidates will be required to take print-out of the Acknowledgement Slip which will be generated by the system and will contain a unique acknowledgement number. This acknowledgement slip along with all the required documents & fee challan copy is to be sent in an envelope superscribed with Application for the post of SMO(Specialization)/GDMO to the following address:
Post Box No. 35,
Post Office Piplani,
BHEL, Piplani, Bhopal 462022
Copies of self attested certificates to be enclosed along with the Acknowledgement Slips:
- SSLC/HSC mark sheet (in support of date of birth).
- Qualification mark sheets and certificates of MBBS Degree (for all positions) of all semesters and of PG Degree/Diploma (For SMO position)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Community certificate SC/ST/OBC (in case of OBC a self undertaking regarding non-creamy layer status).
- Certificates as proof of Experience and Training (In the absence of proper service certificates, candidates shall be required to send joining letter and relieving order and in case of serving employees, latest salary certificate/Slip may be sent in place of relieving order).
Related Government Jobs in India
- BHEL Recruitment 2014 PTMO Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2014 Supervisor posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
- BHEL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 34 Engineer, Executive Trainee Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2015 for 670 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
- BHEL Recruitment Notification 2013 For Fresh Engineers (Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering) 500 Posts