Cantonment Board Jabalpur Recruitment 2016-2017 for 30 Posts. Cantonment Board Jabalpur released a recruitment notification for 30 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Cantonment Board Jabalpur Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Cantonment Board Jabalpur|
|Qualification||MBBS,Higher Secondary,B.Sc Graduate,10+2,8th Standard|
|Number of Vacancies||30 posts|
|Name of the Post||Male Doctor,Staff Nurse,Assistant Teacher|
|Last Date To Apply||30-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Male Doctor:01 post
- Staff Nurse:01 post
- Assistant Teacher:03 posts
- Nakedar:04 posts
- Chowkidar:01 post
- Safaiwala:20 posts
Candidates age shuld be 18 to 32 Years for Male Doctor, 18 to 25 Years for all other posts. Age Relaxation is 03 years for OBC Category, 05 years for ST/SC Category, 10 years for PH Category.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Male Doctor post is Rs.15600-39100/- and Gradepay is Rs.5400/-
- The pay or salary for Staff Nurse post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Gradepay is Rs.2400/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Teacher post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Gradepay is Rs.2400/-
- The pay or salary for Nakedar post is Rs.4440-7440/- and Gradepay is Rs.1300/-
- The pay or salary for Chowkidar post is Rs.4440-7440/- and Gradepay is Rs.1300/-
- The pay or salary for Safaiwala post is Rs.4440-7440/- and Gradepay is Rs.1300/-
Educational Qualification for Cantonment Board Jabalpur Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete MBBS or Equivalent from Recognized University. Candidate should possess Certificate as Registered Doctor for Male Doctor post.
- Candidates should be complete Higher Secondary pass with science subject (Physics, Chemistry
and Biology). B.Sc Graduate in nursing/ GNM diploma. Registered in MP Nurse Council for Staff Nurse post.
- Candidates should be complete Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with B.Ed/ B.T.C./D.Ed/D.S.E for Assistant Teacher post.
- Candidates should be complete 8th Standard Pass for Nakedar,Chowkidar,Safaiwala posts.
How to Apply for Cantonment Board Jabalpur Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates shall apply online through Cantt Board Jabalpur Website. The Online registration of applications start after one week of this publication and apply within 20 days from the date of opening of online application (Opening Registration will be open from 10/09/2016). Candidate wishes to apply for more than one post is required to apply separately for the post.