CDMO Cuttack Recruitment 2016 for 232 Staff Nurse, MPHW Posts. CDMO Cuttack has released a recruitment notification for 232 jobs. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 20th May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CDMO Cuttack Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 20-05-2016.
Total No. of Posts: 232 posts
Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse: 134 posts
- Radiographer: 07 posts
- Jr Laboratory Technician: 09 posts
- MPHW (M): 25 Posts
- MPHW (F): 57 Posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Staff Nurse post is Rs.5200/- and Grade pay is Rs.2800/-
- The pay or salary for Radiographer post is Rs.5200/- and Grade pay is Rs.2400/-
- The pay or salary for Jr Laboratory Technician post is Rs.5200/- and Grade pay is Rs.2400/-
- The pay or salary for MPHW (M) post is Rs.5200/- and Grade pay is Rs.2000/-
- The pay or salary for MPHW (F) post is Rs.5200/- and Grade pay is Rs.2000/-
candidate age should be 21-32 years as on publication of advertisement. Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC, ST, SEBC, women candidates & 10 years for physically handicapped/ ex-serviceman candidates is applicable.
Educational Qualification for CDMO Cuttack Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess passed + 2 Science examination under council of higher secondary education, odisha/ equivalent & Diploma in general nursing & Mid wives courses/ Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT)/ Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)/ Pharmacy for Post 1 to 4. For more information refer notification
About CDMO Cuttack:
- Cuttack District is one of the oldest Districts of Odisha. It is an important city and District headquarters. Cuttack, which lends its name to the District, is known as the business capital of Odisha. The word Cuttack derives its name from the anglicized sanskrit word Kataka, which has two meanings-one being military camp and the other being the seat of government, protected by the army.Literally, it also means the fort, referring to the ancient Barabati Fort, around which the city developed.This city takes pride in the fact that it had been the capital of Odisha, before its shifting to Bhubaneswar, the new capital.
- Geographically, it is located at a latitude of 20 degree 03 to 20 degree 40 N and a longitude of 84 degree 58 to 86 degree 20 E. Cuttack city is flanked by Mahanadi river on the north and Kathajodi river on the south. Covering a geographical area of 3932 sq kms, the District is highly populated. The District experiences tropical climate, with the summer being hot and the winter cold. The maximum temperature that this District experiences is well above 40 degree Celsius (during summer) and the minimum is as low as 10 deg C (during winter). Summer generally lasts from March to June and winter, from October to February. Rainfall is generally heavy during the monsoons, which occur during the months of July and August. The average rainfall received is around 1892.55 mm in the District. South West monsoon is primarily responsible for the rainfall.
With limited industrialization, the people of this District depend upon agriculture as their main source of livelihood, with about 76 percentage of the population being dependent on it. Agriculture in this District is sustained by the numerous rivers and canals flowing through it. Rice, pulses, oil seeds, jute, sugarcane, coconut and turmeric are the major crops grown here. This District is a major exporter of cash crops, which in turn contributes immensely towards its economic growth. A number of reforms have been implemented in this agricultural sector by the government. Example of some of these reforms are broad basing of agriculture & allied sectors by bringing stake holders to a common platform and empowering farmers organization & utilizing farmers input into programme planning and resource allocations etc.
How to Apply for CDMO Cuttack Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format by regd post/ speed post/ courier to Chief district Medical Officer, cuttack, At-Zilla swasthya Bhawan, Old secretariat campus, Buxibazar, cuttack-753001 on or before 20-05-2016.