Central Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Scouts and Guides Posts. Central Railway Recruitment for 12 Scouts & Guides Vacancies. Central Railway has been released a notification for 12 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending application on or before 30th November 2015 upto 5:00 PM and For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep send application by 15.12.2015 upto 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
About Central Railway:
The Great Indian Peninsular (GIP) Railway, came into existence on April 16, 1853, when the first train on the Indian Sub-continent steamed off from Mumbai to Thane, a modest stretch of only 33 kms. Central Railway was carved out of erstwhile GIP Railway on November 5, 1951.
Central Railway covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of North-Eastern Karnataka and Southern Madhya Pradesh. It is a system with a network of 3905.47 route kilometres and 5975.33 track kilometres linking 477 stations in five divisions i.e Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur .
Central Railway is the leading passenger carrying system. It carries more than 4 lakh passengers every day to each nook and corner of the country through Mail/Express/Passenger trains. Mumbai Suburban Train System is the life line of the Metropolitan City. More than 3 million passenger travel every day in 1618 suburban trains, moving across 77 stations. 44 suburban services are operated on Pune-Lonavla section in Pune division.
The Mumbai Suburban System of Central Railway extends from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus to Kalyan (54 Kms.), where it bifurcates into 2 directions, one to Kasara (121 Kms) and the other to Khopoli (114 Kms.).
Central Railway is also distinguished for its Neral Matheran Line (Narrow Gauge line), which links Neral with the enthralling hill station of Matheran in the Western Ghats, on the Mumbai-Pune main line. Deccan Queen, Punjab Mail, Gitanjali Express, Hussain Sagar Express and Pushpak Express are the few prestigious trains run by Central Railway.
The freight business is the major source of revenue for the Indian Railway. Major commodities carried on Central Railway over its network are Coal, Imported Coal, Cement, Petroleum products, Indigenous Fertilisers, Sugar, Containers, and onion etc.
Central Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Send Application: 30-11-2015 by 5:00 PM
Last Date to Apply for Remote Areas: 15-12-2015 by 5:00 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Scouts & Guides:
- Group C: 02 Posts
- Group D: 10 Posts
Scouts & Guides(Group C):
Passed 10 + 02 or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognised Board. 50% marks are not required for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen or where the candidates possess higher qualification i.e. Graduation/Post
Graduation etc from a Recognised University.
Scouts & Guides(Group D):
10th passed OR ITI (in trades approved by the NCVT) OR Equivalent from the recognised Educational Board.
Scouts & Guides(Group C):
UR: 18 to 29 years
OBC: 18 to 32 years
SC/ST: 18 to 34 years
Scouts & Guides(Group D):
UR: 18 to 32 years
OBC: 18 to 35 years
SC/ST: 18 to 37 years
Extent of Age Relaxation:
- Serving Railway employees who have put in a minimum 03 years continuous service will be given relaxation of age, subject to the age limit of 40 years for UR, 43 years for OBC and 45 years for SC/ST.
- The staff of Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway Organization, such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institutes: The relaxation in upper age limits will be up to the length of the service rendered subject to maximum 05
years. They shall submit their applications with Service Certificate, mentioning the period of service rendered by them, duly issued by their Controlling Officer, along with other relevant documents.
- Widows/Divorcee Women/Women judicially separated but not remarried: UR- up to 35 years, OBC up to 38 years, SC/ST- up to 40 years.
- Persons with Disability: For Group C posts: UR- 39 years, OBC- 42 years and SC/ST-44 years and For erstwhile group D posts: UR- 42 years, OBC- 45 years and SC/ST- 47 years.
- Persons who had ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989: Relaxation upto 05 years.
- Ex-Servicemen candidate: Relaxation of age will be to the extent of service rendered by them in Defence Service plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 06 months service after attestation and up to the age of 40 years for
reservists not employed in Government Service.
Pay or Salary:
Scouts & Guides(Group C): Rs.5200-20200 Plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Scouts & Guides(Group D): Rs.5200-20200 Plus Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Selection procedure: Written Test, Scouting Skill Assessment, Marks on Certificates
- The examination fee for Unreserved and OBC candidates is Rs.100/-. The examination fee should be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) from any Post Office, drawn in favour of and payable at Mumbai as follows. Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Central Railway, Mumbai.
- Remittance of examination fee in any other form except Indian Postal Order will not be accepted.
- IPOs issued before the date of issue of Employment notice OR after the closing date will not be accepted and the application will be rejected.
- The particulars of Indian Postal Order submitted as examination fee should also be indicated at the prescribed place in the application form.
- Candidates must write their name, full address at the space provided in the Indian Postal Order.
- The examination fee is not refundable/transferable/adjustable under any circumstances.
- SC/ST candidates, Ex-Servicemen, Women Candidates, Persons with Disabilities, Minority candidates*, and candidates belonging to Economically Backward Classes** are exempted from payment of examination fees.
How to Apply:
Candidates should carefully read all the instructions given in the Employment Notification before filling the application form. Application form in Annexure A shall be submitted on A-4 sized good quality paper. The application should be in
English/Hindi language, filled by the applicant in his/her own handwriting in English/Hindi language only. The applications submitted in other than English/Hindi languages will be rejected summarily. The applications should be signed in Running Letter. The applications signed in CAPITAL letters shall be rejected summarily. The candidate has to affix his/her recent passport sized colour photograph on the application in the space provided for the purpose, duly cross signed by him/her i.e. partially on the photograph and partially on the application. Serving government employees should send their application through proper channel, duly forwarded by their Controlling Officials. The last date will not be extended on account of delay in transmission of the application by the concerned office. However an advance copy of the application can also be submitted. (Detailed Notification and Application form in Annexure A can be downloaded from RRC/CR website: www.rrccr.com.
The application should be sent by Ordinary Post or dropped in the Box kept in the office for this purpose, as mentioned below. The cover containing the application must be super-scribed Application for Scouts and Guides Quota, 2015-16 (Group
C OR erstwhile Group D) for which the candidate is applying. Application complete in all respects should be sent in a cover addressed as follows: Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Chief Personnel Officers Office, General Managers Office Building, 1st floor, Central Railway, Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai-400 001.
Related Government Jobs:
- Highways Dept Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015-2016 for 188 Officer Posts
- RGCA Recruitment 2015-2016 for 17 Technician and Other Posts
- ALIMCO Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Technician and other Jobs
- ONGC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Nurse, Technician Posts
- CTU Recruitment 2015-2016 for 114 Heavy Bus Drivers
Related Government Jobs in India
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2014 for Sports Quota Vacancies
- East Central Railway, Hajipur Recruitment 2015 for 56 Sports Jobs
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2013 For Sports Persons
- Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2013 For 1578 Chargeman Posts
- INDO TIBETAN BORDER ITBP Recruitment 2013 53 SI, Doctor ASI and HC positions
- Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2013 For 1578 Chargeman Vacancies