Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016-2017 for 32 Various Posts. CUTN has released a recruitment notification for 32 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Central University of Tamilnadu|
|Qualification||Master Degree,Bachelor Degree|
|Number of Vacancies||32 posts|
|Name of the Post||Group-A,B,C|
|Last Date To Apply||30-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Librarian:01 post
- Deputy Librarian:01 post
- Executive Engineer:01 post
- Assistant Librarian:01 post
- Assistant Registrar:01 post
- Information Scientist:01 post
- System Analyst:01 post
- Medical Officer:02 posts
- Public Relations Officer:01 post
- Security Officer:01 post
- Assistant Engineer:01 post
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Lab):03 posts
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Comp):01 post
- Junior Engineer (Civil):01 post
- Pharmacist:01 post
- Laboratory Assistants:07 posts
- Laboratory Attendants:06 posts
- Medical Attendant / Dresser:01 post
Candidates age should be 30-55 years,
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Librarian post is Rs.37400-67000/- and Group-A post is Rs.15600-39100/-
- The pay or salary for Group-B post is Rs.9300-34800/-
- The pay or salary for Group-C post is Rs.5200-20200/-
Educational Qualification for Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016-2017:
- A Masters Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation with atleast 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and consistenly Good Academic Record. i.e. Candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in each of the two public examination/degrees immediately preceding the Master Degree.
- A Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering with 10 years of experience in designing systems and construction of buildings, roads, sanitary and water supply systems, including their maintenance in any recognized University/Autonomous Body/Govt. Department or organization/PSU.
- A Masters Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and consistently Good Academic Record with knowledge of computerization of library i.e. Under Good academic record Candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in each of the two public examination/degrees immediately preceding the Master Degree.For more details see official notification.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test (Competitive Exam).
Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- for SC / ST, Rs.600/- for Gen/ OBC/ In-Service candidates.
How to Apply for Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Interested candidates may apply online on or before 30/09/2016. The applicants who are applying needs to send the Hard Copy of the Application along with all Supporting Documents on or before 13/10/2016 up to 5:00 PM.