Chennai Port, the third oldest port among the 12 major ports, is an emerging hub port in the East Coast of India. This gateway port for all cargo has completed 128 years of glorious service to the nationâ€™s maritime trade. Itâ€™s trust is inviting application for the post of Apprentice.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the Chennai Port Trust recruitment below:-Â
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Qualification: SSC Passed from a recognized Board/School.
- Max Age: 23 Years ((Upper Age Limit relaxable in respect of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes Candidates as per rules).
- Pay Scale:
- For First Year: Rs. 2,100/- per month
- For Second Year: Rs. 2,400/- per month
- For Third Year: Rs. 2,800/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14/Jan/2015
How to Apply at Chennai Port Trust
Willing candidates who planning to apply visit on http://www.chennaiport.gov.in/Careers.html Chennai Port Trust recruitment link & click on the â€œApplications for Full Term Apprenticeship Training (Freshers)â€ to get more details about above post & to get application form.
Completely filled application in a prescribed format along with all supportive documents sent to â€œThe Chief Mechanical Engineer, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai â€“ 600001â€ on or before 14/1/2015 by Post.