Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 352 Inspector and Other Jobs. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 352 Naib-Tehsildar, Assistant Project Officer, Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounting Service Officer, Commercial Tax Inspector, Assistant Jail Superintendent & Other vacancies. Eligible Resident of Chhattisgarh can apply online from 10-12-2015 at 12:00 p.m to 08-01-2016 till 11:59 p.m.
Under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh, the State of Chattisgarh came into existence on 1st November 2000 and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001.
The commission is to perform the following functions:
To conduct examinations for the appointments in the state
To advise the state government on the following:
On all matters related with the state civil service.
On matters related with the eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants.
On matters related with monetary benefits and compensation to the civil servant by the state government.
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 352posts
Name of the Exam: State Service Exam-2015
Name of the Department & Post:
- State Civil Service: 10 posts
- State Police Service (Deputy Superintendent of Police Home Department): 18 posts
- State Accounting Service (Accounting Officer Finance & Planning Department): 25 posts
- Assistant Director (Local Fund Audit Finance Department): 1 post
- Employment Officer (Skill Development, Technical Education & Employment Department): 3 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Department): 4 posts
- Superintendent (District Jail Department): 3 posts
- Assistant Registrar (Cooperative Department): 3 posts
- Jila Senani (Home Department): 2 posts
- Assistant Project Officer (Panchayat & Rural Development Department): 41 posts
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounting Service Officer (Finance & Planning Department): 58 posts
- Child Development Project Officer (Women & Child Development Department): 21 posts
- Subordinate Civil Service (Naib-Tehsildar under Revenue & Disaster Management Department): 45 posts
- Assistant Superintendent (Revenue & Disaster Management Department): 31 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 32 posts
- Excise Sub-Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 13 posts
- Deputy Registrar (Commercial Tax (Registration) Department): 1 post
- Co-operative Inspector (Co-operative Department): 21 posts
- Assistant Jail Superintendent (Home (Jail) Department): 20 posts
Start Date for Applying Online: 10-12-2015 at 12:00 p.m on wards.
End Date for Applying Online: 8-1-2016 till 11:59 p.m.
Dates for Making corrections in Online Application: From 11-1-2016 at 12:00 p.m to 17-1-2016 till 11:59 p.m.
Date & Time of Preliminary Exam: 20-2-2016.
First Session Timings for Prelims: 10:00 a.m to 03:00 p.m.
Second Session Timings for Prelims: 3:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Tentative Date of Main Exam: 16, 17, 18, 19-6-2016.
Candidates age must between 21 to 30 years (35 years for Resident of State of Chhattisgarh). Age limit relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Post No.1 to 9: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP Rs.5,400/-
Post No.10 to 14: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP Rs.4,400/ 4,300/ 4,200.
Post No.15 to 19: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP Rs.2,800/ 2,400.
Candidates must possess Degree or Equivalent.
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.300/- for Chhattisgarh State SC/ ST, OBC (Non Creamy layer) & PH Candidates, Rs.400/- for Other candidates & Non residents of Chhattisgarh candidates + Rs.15/- for Portal charges (for Making corrections), Fee can be pay through Credit card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking/ Cash Deposit.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 10-12-2015 at 12:00 p.m to 8-1-2016 till 11:59 p.m.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here