CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) is a Central Armed Police Force in India. Its current strength is 165,000. The strength will be raised to 200,000 over the next 2“3 years. CISF is the largest industrial security force in the world. It is directly under the federal Ministry of Home Affairs. It is recruiting application for 700 vacancies of Head Constable posts.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the CISF recruitment below: –
CISF Recruitment Details:
- Post Name & No. of Posts: 700 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) Open Market Candidates: 597 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) Departmental Candidates: 103 Posts
- Qualification: HSC Passed or equivalent from recognized board.
- Max Age:
- For Post 1: 25 Years
- For Post 2: 35 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,400/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Written examination, Physical test & Medical test.
- Application Fees: Rs. 50/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/Woman/EXS Candidates.
- How to Pay Applications Fees: Fees can be paid through Postal Order drawn in favor of the officer payable at the concerned post office. For more details please refer the notification.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 7/Mar/2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application (For Remote Areas): 14/Mar/2015
How to Apply at CISF
Willing candidates who planning to apply may refer CISF recruitment link to get more details about above post & to get application form. Candidates can also visit http://www.cisf.gov.in/ the official website of Central Industrial Security Force.
Compeletaly filled application in a prescribed format along with all required attested documents, recent passport size photograph, Application fees sent to concerned DIG as mentioned in the notification before 7/3/2015.