CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) is a Central Armed Police Force in India. Its current strength is 165,000. The strength will be raised to 200,000 over the next 2“3 years. CISF is the largest industrial security force in the world. It is directly under the federal Ministry of Home Affairs. It is recruiting application for 176 Vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable posts.
CISF Recruitment Details:
- Post Name & No. of Posts: 176 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 79 Posts
- Head Constable: 97 Posts
- For Assistant Sub Inspector Post: Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized university/institute
- For Head Constable Post: HSC Passed or equivalent from a recognized board
- Max Age:
- For Assistant Sub Inspector Post: 25 Years
- For Head Constable Post: 23 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.5,200-20,200/- per month
- Application Fees: Rs. 50/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through postal order drawn in favor of the officer payable at the post office as mentioned in the notification.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22/1/2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application(For Remote Areas): 29/1/2015
How to Apply at CISF
Willing candidates who planning to may refer CISF recruitment link to know more information about above posts & to get application form. Candidates can also visit http://www.cisf.gov.in/ official website ofÂ Central Industrial Security Force.
Properly filled in application along with attested copies of relevant documents and certificates at the concerned DIsG/CISF. Last date of receipt of application is 22/01/2015.