CMFRI (Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute) is a marine fisheries research institute located at Kochi, India. It is an Indian Council of Agricultural Research institute. It is recruiting application for the post of Lower Division Clerk.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the CMFRI recruitment below:-Â Â
CMFRI Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
- Qualification: HSCÂ Passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with typing speed words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi computer.
- Max Age: 27 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,900/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 200/-for UR & OBC Candidates . No fees for SC/ST/Woman Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of ICAR Unit, CMFRI, Cochin.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 31/Jan/2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
How to Apply at CMFRI
Willing candidates who planning to apply visit on http://www.cmfri.org.in/career.php CMFRI recruitment link & click on the Direct Recruitment of LDC at Karwar RC of CMFRI, Karwar to get more details about above post & to get application form.
Duly filled application in a prescribed format along with all required attested documents sent to The Scientist-in-Charge, Karwar Research Centre of CMFRI, P.B.No.5, Karwar, North Karwal “581301 within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.