Cochin University of Science and Technology Recruitment 2014. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the selection in the following positions of the Advanced Centre for Atmospheric Radar Research, Cochin University of Science and Technology to work on the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India,funded mega project on Stratosphere Troposphere (ST) Radar Facility at Cochin.
CUSAT Recruitment 2014 Details:
|S.No||Name of The Post||No of Posts||Qualification||Pay or Salary||Age Limit|
|1||Research Scientist||01||Ph. D. in Atmospheric Sciences / Electronics/ Physics OR M. Tech in Electronics and Communications with High First Class or Equivalent
CGPA in 10 point scale
|Rs 40,000/-||Not more than 45 years|
|2||Research Associate||01||Ph.D. in Atmospheric Sciences / Space Physics OR M. Tech in Atmospheric Science/ Space Science with High First Class or Equivalent CGPA in 10 point scale.||Rs 25,000/-||Not more than 40 years|
|3||Technical Assistant /Skilled Assistant||01||M. Com Degree with experience in Accountancy, Tally and basic computer operations.||Rs 20,000/-||Not more than 30 years|
How to Apply: Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates should be sent to The Director, Advanced Centre for Atmospheric Radar Research, Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Lakeside Campus, Fine Arts Avenue, Cochin 682016 with the superscription Â“Application for the position of Research Scientist/ Research Associate/ Technical Assistant on or before 15.05.2014.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview, as the case may be, based on merit.
- Candidates shortlisted for written test/interview should appear in person with original certificates proving educational qualification, age, caste, experience etc., along with any other relevant information (like copies of publication, awards, recommendations etc.)
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the written test/interview.
- Tenure of the short term contract appointment is for a period of One year and will be extendable on need basis based on performance.
- ACARR reserves the right to terminate the assignment at any time before completion of the contract appointment, if it so decides.
- ACARR reserves the right not to fill up the position, if it so decides. CUSAT has no liability for the positions selected under ACARR
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- A Â‘No Objection CertificateÂ’ from the employer concerned in respect of those applicants who are employed under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Candidates should enclose self-attested true copies of the relevant certificate/testimonials along with the application.
More Details: Click Here