CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) is the largest of Indiaâ€™s Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. The CRPFâ€™s primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and contain insurgency. It is inviting application for 356 vacancies for the post of HC/ GD Through LDCE for Male & Female.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the CRPF recruitment below:-Â Â Â Â Â
CRPF Recruitment Details:
- Post Name & No. of Posts: 356
- HC/ GD Through LDCE (Male): 334 Posts (UR-259, SC-50, ST-25)
- HC/ GD Through LDCE (Female): 22 Posts (UR-17, SC-3, ST-2)
- Qualification: HSC Passed or equivalent from recognized board
- Max Age: 30 Years
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Written examination, PST/ PET & Medical examination.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 7/Nov/2014
- Date of Written Examination: 28/Dec/2014
How to Apply at CRPF
Eligible candidates who planning to apply may refer http://crpf.nic.in/recruitments.htm CRPF recruitment link & click on the â€œRecruitment for the post of HC/GD 2013-14 through Ldceâ€ to get more details about above post. Duly filled application along with all required documents, recent passport size photograph forward before 15/11/2014.