CSIR-CDRI Recruitment 2016 for 16 Various Project Staff Posts. CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Luknow has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow, Project Assistant, Project Junior Assistant, Project JRF vacancies on purely temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09-03-2016 at 10:00 AM to 23-03-2016 by 05:30 PM. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given bellow
CSIR- Central Drug Research Institute (CSIR-CDRI), a premier drug research institute of India was inaugurated on 17th Feb 1951 by the then Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru with a vision to strengthen and advance the field of drug research and development in the country. The Institute has made significant accomplishments in the pursuit of its mission to New Drugs & Technologies for affordable healthcare for all, generation of knowledge base and nurturing future leaders for healthcare sector. Today, it has become a unique model for modernized drug research in India having everything under one roof, from synthesis, screening, development studies, process up-scaling to clinical studies. Unique achievements of the Institute includes discovery and development of 12 new drugs, of which, Arteether (Brand Name: E-mal), BESEB (Brand Name: Memory Sure), Centchroman (Brand Name: Saheli) are currently in market; transferred more than 130 indigenous technologies to the pharmaceutical companies, a significant contribution in the metamorphosis of the Indian Pharma Industry. So far, more than 10,000 research articles have been published by the Institute in peer reviewed journals. Obtained more than 350 Indian patents and 90 international patents; and produced more than 1000 Ph.Ds. Several of its Alumni have occupied highest positions in national and international academic institutions, biotech and pharma industries.
CSIR-CDRI Recruitment 2016 Details:
Opening Date for Registration for Online Application: 9 March 2016
Closing Date for Registration for Online application: 23 March 2016
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 29 & 30 March 2016
Name of the posts:
- Project Fellow: 8 posts
- Project Assistant: 4 posts
- Project JRF: 3 posts
- Project Junior Assistant: 1 post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience For CSIR-CDRI Recruitment 2016:
- Project Fellow: MSc in Botany/Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry or B.Tech in Biotechnology/Biochemistry or B.Pharma in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry or B.Pharma in Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Technology or B.Tech (CS)/MCA.
- Project Assistant: MSc in Biotechnology/Life Science/Chemistry/Biochemistry or B.Pharma in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Project JRF: MSc in Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry or M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Project Junior Assistant: MSc in Life Sciences.
Age: Maximum 28 years for all posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for CSIR-CDRI Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.cdriindia.org from 09-03-2016 at 10:00 AM to 23-03-2016 by 05:30 PM & attend interview along with print out of online signed application form, original certificates, self-attested copies of certificates of examinations starting from matriculation & date of birth certificate, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC), experience certificate, publication on 29 & 30-03-2016.
Instructions to Apply online:
1.Before applying online candidate should have scanned copies of recent colour passport size photograph.
2. Log on to website www.cdriindia.org .
3. Click on Careers Opportunities > For students > Project Assistants.
4. Select the desired Post & Click on walk in for Project staff New.
5. Read all the Instructions & click on Apply Now.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form.
7. Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
For more details like salary & other information click on the link given below .
For Apply Online: CLICK HERE