Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016-2017 for 15 Various Posts. Delhi Jal Board released a recruitment notification for 15 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 17th October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Delhi Jal Board|
|Qualification||Masters Degree,M. Tech|
|Number of Vacancies||15 posts|
|Name of the Post||Senior Consultant|
|Last Date To Apply||17-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Senior Consultant (Landscape Architecture):01 post
- Senior Consultant (Urban Planner):01 post
- Consultant (landscape Arch.):01 post
- Consultant (Urban Designer):01 post
- Consultant (Urban Planner):01 post
- Consultant (Water):02 posts
- Consultant (Sewerage):02 posts
- Consultant (Hydraulics):02 posts
- Consultant (CIS):02 posts
- Consultant (Legal):02 posts
The maximum age limit for the post of Consultant shall be 65 years.
Pay or salary:
The remuneration of the applicants is negotiable and will be as per the past experience and academic qualifications.
Educational Qualification for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Master in Landscape Arch. Minimum 05 years Experience.
- Masters in Infrastructure Planning (Civil Engineer or Architect). Minimum 05 years Experience.
- Master of Landscape Architecture. Minimum 01 year Experience.
- Master of Planning/Architecture or Equivalent having specialization in Urban Design with B.Arch./ B.Plan. Minimum 01 year Experience.
- Master of Urban Planning (Civil Engineering or Architecture or Geography).
- M. Tech (Civil). Minimum 05 years Experience.For more details see official notification.
About Delhi Jal Board:
Delhi Jal Board was constituted through an Act of Delhi Legislative Assembly on 6th April 1998. It has been meeting the needs of potable water in the NationalCapital Territory of delhi for more than five decades. Delhi Jal Board has been able to supply pure and wholesome filtered water to the capital city of India which has grown phenomally to the present population of more than 160 lakh. Delhi Jal Board is committed for the augmentation of water supply in Delhi and has taken many steps in this direction. Delhi Jal Board has ensured average availability of 50 gallons per capita per day of filtered water through an efficient network of water treatment plants, booster pumping stations and about 9000 kms of water mains & distribution system.
How to Apply for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply within 45 days (i.e. Last date may be 17/10/2016) from the date of this advertisement to the ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER (T), DELHI JAL BOARD, GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI, ROOM No. 212, VARUNALAYA PHASE II, KAROL BAGH, NEW DELHI-11O005.