Delhi Postal circle comes under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. The Postal Service Board, the apex management body of the Department, comprises the Chairman and six Members. The six members of the Board hold portfolios ofÂ Personnel, Operations, Technology, Postal Life Insurance, Human Resources Development, Planning respectively. It is recruiting online application for 740 vacancies for the post of Postman & Mail Guard.
Delhi Postal circle Recruitment Details:
- Post Name & No. of Posts: 740Â Posts
- Postman: 732 Posts (UR-411, OBC-153, SC-64, ST-104)
- Mail Guard: 8 Posts (Ur-6, OBC-1, ST-1)
- Qualification:Â SSC Passed from a recognized Board or University.
- Max Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation: Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates as per extents order.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,000/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Written examination & interview.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 3/Nov/2014
- Last Date of Online Application: 3/Dec/2014
How to Apply at Delhi Postal circle
Interested candidates who wants to apply may refer Delhi Postal circle recruitment linkÂ to know more details about above post & to apply online may visit http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Recruitment.aspx official website link of India Post. Candidates can submit their online application till 3/12/2014.