Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2016 for 16 Senior Residents. Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Recruitment for 16 Vacancies. Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) has been released a notification for 16 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in on 5th may 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI)Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 05-05-2016.
Total No. of Posts: 17 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Anaesthesia and Critical Care 02
- Clinical Oncology (RT) 04
- Radiodiagnosis 02
- Onco-surgery 02
- Gastroenterology 01
- Chest & Respiratory Medicine 02
- Preventive Oncology 02
- Technologist (Nuclear Medicine):02 posts
Candidates age should be 40 years for all the senior residents posts and 35 years for Technologist (Nuclear Medicine) posts.
Educational Qualification for Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2016:
Candidate should be complete MBBS or equivalent qualification recognised by MCI for senior residents posts and Higher Secondary, Intermediate (Matric with +2) with Science or Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science. Three years BSc. radiography / B.Sc. radiological technology x-ray from a recognized university medical college. One year Post Graduate Diploma Course in Fusion Imaging Technology (PGDFIT) from Homi Bhabha National Institute, TMC. The candidate must be proficient handling PET CT & SPECT CT imaging system for Technologist (Nuclear Medicine) posts.
Pay or Salary:
- SENIOR RESIDENTS (ANAESTHESIA & CRITICAL MEDICINE): 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay 6,600/- + allowances
- SENIOR RESIDENTS (RADIOTHERAPY (CLINICAL ONCOLOGY): 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay 6,600/-
- SENIOR RESIDENTS (RADIODIAGNOSIS):15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay 6,600/-
- SENIOR RESIDENTS (ONCO SURGERY): 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay 6,600/-
- SENIOR RESIDENTS (GASTROENTEROLOGY): 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay 6,600/-
- SENIOR RESIDENTS (CHEST & RESPIRATORY MEDICINE): 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay 6,600/-
How to Apply for Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2016:
Interested candidates, possessing requisite qualifications may report for Personal Interview on 05/05/2016 (09:00 AM to 10:30 AM) held at Directors Office at DSCI (East) along with their resume, coloured passport size photograph and copies of relevant certificates (Original Certificates should also be brought for scrutiny). If the number of candidates in any disciplines is more than five, then they may be required to appear in a written exam and interview at a later date.