Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for DFCCIL Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2014 For Assistant Manager, Executive. DFCCIL has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Executive posts. There are almost 1000 jobs or vacancies in DFCCIL New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 11th July 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
DFCCIL Recruitment Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-06-2014.
Last Date for Step-I of On-Line Registration: 11-07-2014.
Last date for depositing examination fee at SBI: 14-07-2014
Last Date for Step-II of On-Line Registration: 18-07-2014.
Date of Written Examination: 24-08-2014.
Date of Interview (for Assistant Manager only): 03-10-2014
Total Number of Vacancies in DFCCIL: 186 Posts
Last date to apply for these posts: 11th July 2014
Name of the Posts:
Assistant Manager: 30 Posts
- (i) Civil: 13 Posts
- (ii) Signal and Telecommunication: 10 Posts
- (iii) Electrical: 07 Posts
Executive: 156 Posts
- (i) Civil: 92 Posts
- (ii) Electrical: 25 Posts
- (iii) Signal and Telecommunication: 30 Posts
- (iv) Finance: 09 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-30 years as on 30-06-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules. Educational Qualification:Candidates should possess Degree in relevant field for Sr.No:1 Post, Diploma in relevant field, CA/ICWA or MBA (Finance) with not less than 60% marks for Sr.No:2 Post.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Examination, Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.560/- for UR, OBC candidates for Asst Manager Posts, Rs.260/- for UR, OBC candidates for Executive Posts through System Generated Challan of SBI on or before 14-07-2014. SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.dfccil.gov.in from 27-06-2014 to 11-07-2014 (Step-I) & 18-07-2014 (Step-II).
Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1. Before Applying Online candidates should have scan the copies of photograph & signature. Log on through the webiste www.dfccil.gov.in.
- 2. Click on the Career > Select the appropriate position.
- 3. Read all the instructions carefully.
- 4. Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID & password.
- 5. Click on the Box I Agree > a fresh window will be opened.
- 6. Select the appropriate position & click on the Apply Now Link.
- 7. Candidate has to sign up with valid email ID, there are two steps to complete online application form.
- 8. Fill the application form with relevant details carefully, check the details before submitting the application form.
- 9. Now submit the application form, registration ID & password will be sent to the email ID, with a link of Challan form.
- 10. Candidates shopuld take the printout of challan form and pay the fee in any branches of State Bank of India.
- 11. Bank will return the challan form with transaction/ journal number.