DFCCIL (Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation Of India Ltd)Â is inviting application for the post of AM, Executive & Other
Find some of the important details related to the DFCCIL recruitment in the following section :-
Important Dates :
LastÂ Date of Application :13-02-2016
Last date for paying of examination fee : 16-02-2016
Last date for completion of Step-2 on-line registration : 19-02-2016
Date for Computer Based Test : 05 or 06-03-2016
DFCCIL Recruitment Details :
Name of Post :
1. Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecommunication): 04
2. Assistant Manager (Electrical): 05
3. Assistant Manager (HR): 02
4. Assistant Manager (Optg.): 01
5. Executive (Civil): 67
6. Executive (Electrical): 18
7. Executive (Signal and Telecommunication): 26
8. Executive (Station Master & Controller) : 14
9. Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Civil (Artisan): 18
10. Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Electrical: 10
11. Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (Civil)/ Track man: 18
12. Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV) (Operating): 87
13. Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (Electrical): 07
14. Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (S&T): 05
Qualification : Candidates should possess Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/ TV Engineering/ Fiber Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Sound & TV Engineering for S.No-1, Degree in Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Electronics/ Electrical Power Systems/ Electronics and Communications/ Electronics and Video Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Mechanical Production / Production Technology/ Industrial Engineering from a recognized institute for S.No-2. For more Information refer the notification.
Mode of Selection : Candidates will be selected based on performance in Physical Efficiency Test, Computer Based Test & Interview.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18 to 30 years for Post 1 to 10 & 18 to 33 for Post 11 to 14 as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation in 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PH (General), 15 years for PH (SC/ ST), 13 years for PH (OBC) candidates as per rules.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for Assistant Manager, Rs.900/- for Executive, Rs.700/- for Junior Executive, Rs.500/- for Multi Tasking Staff Posts in the form of Challan at any branch of the State Bank of India. SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from this application fee.
How to Apply at DFCCIL : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.dfccil.gov.in from 30-01-2016 to 19-02-2016.
For detailed advertisement check the below link. Check other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in India.