DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016 for 343 Various Posts. Panchayat & Rural Development Section, District Level Selection Committee (DLSC) Birbhum has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 343 Executive Assistant, Nirman Sahayak, Secretary, Sahayak, Gram Panchayat Karmee(direct, selection), Block Informatics Officer, Samiti Education Officer (direct, selection), Accounts Clerk, Clerk-cum-Typist & Data Entry Operator vacancies on direct/ selection basis. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 08-07-2016 to 25-07-2016 at 05.00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below.
DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Company Name||District Level Selection Committee (DLSC)|
|Qualification||Post Graduation Degree or Diploma|
|Number of Vacancies||343 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Executive Assistant, Nirman Sahayak & Other|
|Last Date To Apply||25-07-2016|
Starting Date for Apply Online: 08-07-2016.
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-07-2016 at 05.00 PM.
Name of the Posts:
1. Executive Assistant: 16 Posts
2. Nirman Sahayak: 30 Posts
3. Secretary: 35 Posts
4. Sahayak: 70 Posts
5. Gram Panchayat Karmee (direct): 93 Posts
6. Gram Panchayat Karmee (selection): 36 Posts
7. Block Informatics Officer: 02 Posts
8. Samiti Education Officer (direct): 11 Posts
9. Samiti Education Officer (selection): 08 Posts
10. Accounts Clerk: 19 Posts
11. Clerk-cum-Typist: 19 Posts
12. Data Entry Operator: 04 Posts
Candidates age limit should be in between 18-40 years for General, 18-45 years for SC/ ST, 18-43 years for OBC, PWD candidates as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification For DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in social work or Rural Development from any recognized institute or University for S.No-1, Certified in Training using personal Computer from a recognized Institution for S.No-2, Madhyamik or equivalent for S.No-3, Diploma in Computer Application from any institute recognized by State Government or Central Government or State Council or Technical Education for S.No-8 with adequate experience. Refer the notification for post wise details.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Examination & Viva Voice Test.
How to Apply For DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.dprdobirbhum.in as given in the notification from 08-07-2016 to 25-07-2016 at 05.00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should have valid Mobile No & Password.
2. Applicants should log on to the website www.dprdobirbhum.in.
3. Read the Notification & Instructions to Apply Online.
4. Click on Click Here & Apply Online.
5. Fill all the details in the application form & Submit OK.
6. Checkj once before submit the application form.
7. Take print copy of application form for future use.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below.
DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016 Advertisement: Click Here
For Instructions to Apply Online: View Here
To Apply Online: Click Here