Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi was originally founded, with only 54 beds, in the early 20th century by the British Raj for their government staff. In 1954, in the newly independent India, control of the hospital transferred to the Central Government’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It is inviting people for walk-in-interview for 65 vacancies ofÂ Assistant Professor Post.
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- No. of Posts: 65 Posts
- Qualification:Â A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the I or II Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (3) of the Act. and A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
- Experience: 3 Years teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar.
- Max Age: 43 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 70000/- per month
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OPH Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in a favor of PAO, Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi-110001 payable at New Delhi.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 11th to 15th November 2014.
- Venue Details: The Office of Registrar, PGIMER, 2nd Floor, Administrative Block.
How to Apply at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
Eligible candidates who wants to apply may refer http://rmlh.nic.in/index1.asp?linkid=316&langid=1 Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital recruitment link & click on the Recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor on contract basis in PGIMER, DR. RML Hospital to know more details about above posts & to get application form.
Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with application in prescribed format with 6 passport size photographs and original & photocopies of relevant documents at the time of Interview.