East Delhi Municipal Corporation Notification 2013 For Teacher.Application are invited for the Posts of Teacher in East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
East Delhi Municipal Corporation Vacancy Details:
Total No.Of Posts: 708 Posts
Name Of The Posts:
Teacher 708 Posts
Qualification: Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate or its equivalent from a recognised Board / University / Institute. Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary Level. Must have passed English as a subject at Secondary or Senior Secondary level. Two years Diploma / Certificate course in ETE / JBT or equivalent or B.E/.Ed from a recognised institution Must have qualified in CTET conducted by CBSE.
Age: 30 35 Yrs.
How To Apply: Apply Online.
Last Date: 20-05-2013
General Terms And Conditions:
1.Reservation & relaxation will be provided as per rules. The candidate belonging to reserved category of SC / ST / OBC must possess caste certificate issued from the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi on or before the last date of closing of Online i.e.20.05.2013. The candidate belongings to Physically Handicapped Category (Ortho + VH) must possess Disability Certificate from Govt. hospital.
2. Post will be filled up within the zone and no transfer of post from one zone to another will be allowed. The candidates will be required to opt 02 zones of their choice in order of preference where they wish to work. The options given by the candidates will be considered at the time of placement of the candidate as per the vacancies available in the zone. However, if the vacancy is not available in the first preferred zone, placement of the candidate can be done in other zone.
3. The list of short listed candidates will be uploaded on MCD Website www.mcdonline.gov.in and the documents of short listed candidates will be verified in the allotted zone. The date and schedule of verification of documents and final list of selected candidates will be displayed on www.mcdonline.gov.in.
4. The zonal DDEs / ADEs will issue the engagement letter to the selected candidates after due verification. The documents / testimonials of all the candidates will be verified from the concerned board / university / authority by the zonal DDEs / ADEs.
5. The candidates selected for engagement will have to sign a contract agreement with zonal DDEs/ADEs before issuing of engagement letter. In the current year, the period of engagement is upto 10.05.2014 or till the selection list received from DSSSB whichever is earlier.
6. Selected candidates will have to join his / her duty within 10 days of issuing of the engagement letter. In case any candidate fails to join in the stipulated period his / her claim shall be forfeited and the next candidate available in the merit list will be engages or given the offer to work on contract basis. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
7. The candidates so engaged on contract basis shall not file any court case regarding salary & regularization.
8. Applicants are requested to check their mails and also frequently visit the website of MCD www.mcdonline.gov.in for further instructions / information. For any enquiry please contact Phone No. 011 221444193.