EdCIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2014 Data Entry Operator Vacancies. EdCIL requires Data Entry Operators on contractual basis for Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), New Delhi. The details are as follows
EdCIL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
Data Entry Operator 16 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess minimum Matriculation (10th) from a recognized Board or above but less then graduate with 1 to 2 years experience as Data Entry Operator or equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be above 40 years as on 01-06-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH Candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on skill test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their applications in prescribed format, by superscribing the envelope as Application for the post of _______ against Advertisement No ______ send through registered/ speed/ general post/ courier to the Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) 201301 on or before 16-06-2014 between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
General terms & Condition:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- The persons working in the said post/profile or equivalent through EdCIL shall not be eligible for his/her candidature to the similar work profile as advertised by EdCIL on behalf of its various clients/projects for a period of one year from the date of joining the service.
- No certificates/testimonials need to be attached along-with the application form. The documents regarding educational, experience, salary, date of birth caste/tribe, Physically handicapped etc. will be required at the time of
interview, if qualify in the skill test. The candidature of the candidate to the Skill Test is provisional and mere appearance at the Skill Test does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
- Candidate should be not above 40 years as on 01.06.2014. Upper age limit indicated above is relax-able upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should enclose attested photocopy of the caste certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Physically handicapped candidates with disability not less than 40% shall be eligible for age relaxation by 5 years.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for skill test/ short listing. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the skill test.
- The shortlisted candidates will be put to skill test followed by interview of qualified candidates.
- EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof
Last Date: 16-06-2014 between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
More Details: Click Here