EdCIL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 12 Manager,Support Staff Posts. EdCIL released a recruitment notification for 12 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 01st September 2016 for Support Staff and 30th September 2016 for Manager posts .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
EdCIL Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||MBA/PostGraduate/Ph.D,Bachelors degree,10th class|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Name of the Post||Manager,Deputy Manager,Support Staff|
|Last Date To Apply||01-09-2016,30-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Manager (Consulting):01 post
- Deputy Manager (Consulting):02 posts
- Support Staff-II:06 posts
- Support Staff-III(Messenger):03 posts
Candidates age should be 40 years for Manager,Deputy Manager posts and Not more than 40 years for Support Staff posts.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Manager (Consulting) post is Rs.24,900 50,500/-
- The pay or salary for Deputy Manager (Consulting) post is Rs.20,600 46,500/-
- The pay or salary for Support Staff-II post is Rs.15,000-25,000/-
- The pay or salary for Support Staff-III post is Rs.11,622-17,000/-
Educational Qualification for EdCIL Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete MBA/PostGraduate/Ph.D in any discipline for Manager (Consulting),Deputy Manager (Consulting) posts.
- Candidates should be complete Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University for Support Staff-II post.
- Candidates should be complete 10th for Support Staff-III post.
Job Requirement for Manager posts:
- Scan environment and draw up a business plan to grow the consulting vertical.
Make presentation to Clients for business development.
- Prepare DPR for setting up of Educational Institutions.
- Prepare consulting reports for Education sector projects.
- Network with external consultants and integrate their project specific inputs.
Interface with clients for project implementation.
- Presentation of consultancy reports to clients.
- Establish a network with Govts/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies companies seeking
advice on Education programmes and their implementation; develop business and long term relationships.
- Contribute to the development of Education and Human Resource policies and
programmes aligned with other sectors.
- Work on strategy, policy and programme development, goal setting, reporting,
internal management systems etc., for such programmes.
- Undertake project management to ensure that Education and Human Resource
programmes, initiatives and related activities taken up on behalf of clients are
- Develop network and relationships with other consultancy firms, institutions and individuals working in the sector; maintain a bench of experts from different fields
How to Apply for EdCIL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Professionals Apply Online through EdCILs Online Application Portal on or before 30/09/2016 for Manager,Deputy Manager posts.
Interested and Eligible Indian Nationals are required to Apply only through Online. The Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post. The last date of receipt of application is 01/09/2016 up to 6:00 PM for Support Staff posts.