Executive Trainee Vacancies in Oil India 25,000 Salary. Oil India Recruitment 2016-2017 for 07 Executive trainee Posts. Oil India has been released a notification for 07 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 20th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Oil India Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Oil India|
|Qualification||Graduate degree,Post Graduate degree|
|Number of Vacancies||07 posts|
|Name of the Post||Executive Trainee|
|Last Date To Walk-in||20-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Executive Trainee Mechanical:02 posts
- Executive Trainee Information Technology:01 post
- Executive Trainee Human Resource:01 post
- Executive Trainee Public Relations:01 post
- Executive Trainee Geology:01 post
- Executive Trainee R&D:01 post
The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 / 39 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 20th September 2016.
Pay or salary:
The Pay or salary will be Rs.25000/- p.m.
Educational Qualification for Oil India Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Graduate degree in Mechanical Engg. of minimum 4 years duration with 65% marks
- Graduate degree in Computer Science/ IT of minimum 4 years duration with 65% marks
- Post Graduate degree in Mgmt./ Business Admin/Personnel Mgt/ Social Welfare/Social Work/ IR of minimum 02 years duration with 60% marks
- Post Graduate degree or equivalent in Mass Communication /PR and Corporate Communication.
or PG degree or equivalent in social work/ PG diploma in Rural Management (Recognised as equivalent to a Masters degree by Association of Indian Universities and approved by AICTE) of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks
- Post Graduate degree in Geology of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks and having Mathematics at Graduation level
- Post Graduate degree in Chemistry of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks and having Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Graduation level.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to Apply for Oil India Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates and marks sheets send to the deputy general manager (Personnel), RCE office building, Oil India, Duliajian:- 786602, Assam on or before 20th September 2016.