Field Gun Factory Recruitment 2014 Pharmacist & Durwan Vacancies. the recruitment of Pharmacist, Supervisor, Lower Division Clerk, Telephone Operator, Fireman, Multi Tasking Staff, Medical Assistant, Durwan vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 20-06-2014 at 8:00 Hrs to 22-07-2014 by 17:00 Hrs for Durwan Post, 01-07-2014 at 8:00 Hrs to 22-07-2014 by 17:00 Hrs for Remaining Posts. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below
Field Gun Factory Recruitment Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Supervisor-NT (Other than Stores): 01 Post
- Supervisor Grade-III: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 05 Posts
- Telephone Operator Grade-II: 01 Post
- Fireman: 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 05 Posts
- Medical Assistant: 01 Post
- Durwan: 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 or equivalent with science subject from a recognized institution for Sr.No:1,8 Posts, Degree in any subject from a recognized university for Sr.No:2 Post, Matriculation or equivalent for Sr.No:2,7,9 Posts, 12th class or equivalent qualification from recognized board or university for Sr.No:4 Post, Class XII for Sr.No:5 Post, 10th class from recognized board for Sr.No:6 Post.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 32 years for Sr.No:1 Post, 27 years for Sr.No:2,5,6 Posts, 18-27 years for Sr.No:3,4 Posts, 18-25 years for Sr.No:7 Post, 27-40 years for Sr.No:8 Post, Not more than 27 years and not less than 20 years for Sr.No:9 Post. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of written test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.fieldgunindia.gov.in from 20-06-2014 at 8:00 Hrs to 22-07-2014 by 17:00 Hrs for Durwan Posts, 01-07-2014 at 8:00 Hrs to 22-07-2014 by 17:00 Hrs for Remaining Posts & may send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents & original Indian Postal Order/ Bank Draft, the photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer should be pasted on the application form & signature will be done on the space provided in the application form within 7 days from the closing date of online applications & for Far-flung Areas may send their printout copies of applications within 14 days from the closing date of online applications.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.50/- through Indian Postal Order or Bank Demand Draft in favour to The General Manager, Field Gun Factory, Kanpur payable at Kanpur. SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-SM & women candidates are exempted from fee.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of photograph, signature & other relevant documents.
- Log on through the website http://fieldgunindia.gov.in/.
- Click on the Recruitment.
- Select the appropriate post applied for, candidate should have valid email ID & Mobile Number.
- Complete PART-I registration form with all relevant details.
- A unique Registration number will be provided to the candidates on successful filling of the Part-I Registration
- Now to apply for PART-II registration form the same Registration number and the password given by candidate for filling of Part-II registration.
- Carefully fill all the details & submit the application form.
- Take the printout copies of application form.
- Send the copy of application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, demand draft/ IPO to the concerned address.
- Note down the unique registration code & password, another copy of application form for future use.
Last Date: 22-07-2014 by 17:00 Hrs.
More Details: Click Here.