FRI Recruitment 2016 for 23 Project Assistant, Research Fellow Posts. Forest Research Institute, Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant, Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow & Senior Research Fellow vacancies for the project entitled of Creation of Centre of Excellence on Forest Genetic Resources (CoE-FGR) funded by MoEF & CC. New Delhi on contract basis. Eligible candidates can walk in interview on 21 & 22-03-2016 at 10.00 AM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
The Forest Research Institute (FRI) is an institute of the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education and is a premier institution in the field of forestry research in India. It is located at Dehradun in Uttarakhand, and is one of the oldest institutions of its kind. In 1991, it was declared a deemed university by the University Grants Commission. The Forest Research Institute campus hosts the IGNFA (Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy), the staff college that trains officers selected for the Indian Forest Service (IFS)
FRI Recruitment 2016 Details:
Date & Time of Interview for Project Assistant: 22-03-2016 at 10.00 AM.
Date & Time of Interview for RA & Research Fellow Posts: 21-03-2016 at 10.00 AM.
Reporting Time: 09.00 AM.
Total Number of Posts: 23 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Project Assistant (Exploration & Digitalization): 05 Posts
- Project Assistant (FGR Seed and Germplasm Storage): 03 Posts
- Project Assistant (FGR Characterization): 04 Posts
- Research Associate (GIS Applications): 01 Post
- Research Associate (FGR Characterization): 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (FGR Characterization): 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (FGR Seed and Germplasm Storage): 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (FGR Seed and Germplasm Storage): 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (FGR Documentation (Digitalization of Herbarium): 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (FGR Documentation (Survey and Inventorization): 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (FGR Characterization): 02 Posts
Candidates upper age should be 35 years for RA, 32 years for SRF, 28 years for JRF Posts as on 01-06-2016. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST/OBC/ PH & women candidates.
Educational Qualification For FRI Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess B.Sc Biology/ Forestry for S.No-1, B.Sc with Forestry/ Botany/ Bio Technology as one of the Subject for S.No-2, 3, B.Sc with Chemistry for S.No-4, Master Degree (M.Sc/ M.Tech/ ME) for S.No-5, M.Sc in Forestry/ Biotechnology/ Genetics for S.No-6 with adequate experience.
Selection Process For FRI Recruitment 2016:
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written test/ interview.
How to Apply For FRI Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can attend the interview along with their bio-data, recent passport size photograph, self- attested copies of all relevant certificates & experience on 21 & 22-03-2016 at 10.00 AM. Venue details are mentioned below.
Venue: Office of Group Coordinator Research (RCS), P.O New Forest, FRI, Dehradun (Uttarakhand).
For more details like stipend, tenure & other information click on the link given below .
For Recruitment Advt for Project Asst Posts: CLICK HERE
For Recruitment Advt for RA & Research Fellow Posts: VIEW HERE