GADVASU (Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University) is a veterinary university in Ludhiana, Punjab, India. The mission of the College of Veterinary Science is to produce Veterinary graduates, scientists and extension workers for promoting better livestock health, by prevention of disease, increasing production and reproduction of livestock, thus improving the quality of rural life in Punjab. It is recruiting application for 107 vacancies for the post of Veterinary Inspector.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the GADVASU recruitment below: –Â
GADVASU Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Veterinary Inspector
- No. of Posts: 107 Posts
- Qualification: HSC Passed from a recognized board & Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Health Technology or equivalent.
- Max Age: 37 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10,300-34,800/- + GP 3,600/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for General Categories & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28/Jan/2015
How to Apply at GADVASU
Willing candidates who planning to apply visit on http://www.gadvasu.in/notices.asp?J=1&Type=Job%20Notices GADVASU recruitment link & click on the Advt. 01/2015 Vacancy Notice for the posts of Veterinary Inspector (Posted on:04 January 2015) read more..! to get more information about above post.
Neatly filled application in a prescribed formant along with all supportive documents sent to the address witch is given in the notification on or before 28/1/2015.