GAIL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 40 Various Posts. GAIL India latest recruitment notification for 40 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 27th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
GAIL Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||GAIL India|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree,CA/ ICWA,B.com|
|Number of Vacancies||40 posts|
|Name of the Post||Senior Officer,Senior Engineer,Deputy Manager|
|Last Date To Apply||27-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Senior Officer (Marketing):07 posts
- Senior Officer (F&A):05 posts
- Senior Officer (HR):06 posts
- Senior Officer (Corporate Communications):02 posts
- Senior Engineer (Chemical-PC Operations):01 post
- Senior Engineer (Instrumentation- PC O&M):01 post
- Senior Engineer (Mechanical -Pipeline O&M):03 posts
- Senior Engineer (Instrumentation Pipeline O&M):02 posts
- Senior Engineer (Polymer):04 posts
- Senior Officer (CSR):03 posts
- Deputy Manager (Medical Services- Specialist in Medicine):03 posts
- Deputy Manager (Medical Services-Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology):01 post
Candidates age should be 36 years for Deputy Manager (Medical Services- Specialist in Medicine,Deputy Manager (Medical Services-Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology) posts,52 years for General Manager (F&A) posts and 30 years for remaining posts.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.29,100-54,500/- for Deputy Manager (Medical Services- Specialist in Medicine,Deputy Manager (Medical Services-Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology) posts,Rs.51,300-73,000/- for General Manager (F&A) post and Rs.24,900-50,500/- for remaining posts.
Educational Qualification for GAIL India Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with minimum 65% marks and Two years MBA with specialization in Marketing/Oil & Gas/ Petroleum and Energy/Energy and Infrastructure/International Business with Minimum 65% marks.
- CA/ ICWA 0r B.Com with minimum 60% Marks and Two years MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 65% Marks. Graduation (B.A) with Honours in Economics with minimum 60% Marks and Two years MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 65% Marks. Graduation (B.A/ B.Sc.) with Honours in Maths with minimum 60%Marks and Two years MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 65% Marks.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks and Two years MBA/ MSW with specialization in Personnel
Management & Industrial Relations/ Human Resources Management with minimum 65% marks Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks and Two years Master Degree/ Two years PG Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations with minimum 65% marks.Preference will be given to candidates having additional qualification of Bachelor Degree in Law (Professional).For more details see official notification.
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria (based on the application as submitted in the online application), will be considered for further Selection Process. Depending on the number of candidates fulfilling all criteria, candidates will undergo single stage/ multiple stage selection process. In the event of number of applications being large, GAIL will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for further selection process to a reasonable number by suitably raising the minimum eligibility standards.
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.200/- (excluding applicable bank charges) for general,and OBC (NCL) by any one of the modes. Net banking of any Nationalised/ Private Banks (OR) Card payments of any Nationalised/ Private Banks (OR) Other Payment Mode Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) form through State Bank of India Branch.
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Interested candidates are required to Apply Online through GAIL Website on or before 27/09/2016 up to 18:00 Hours.