GMCH Recruitment 2015-2016 for 68 Medical Posts. Government Medical College & Hospital, Recruitment for 68 Senior Residents, Central Casuality Services, Demonster, Medical Officer, Emergency Medical Officer Vacancies. GMCH has been released a notification for 68 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 18th November 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Chandigarh the City Beautiful has one of the best educational facilities in the country. Besides the Panjab University and the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, it has an Engineering College, College of Arts, College of Architecture, a number of Government and Private Degree Colleges and other prestigious and important research institutions. However city lacked a Medical College for graduate i.e. MBBS and postgraduate studies for the students belonging to Chandigarh. Chandigarh Administration decided to establish a Medical College in Chandigarh to remove this deficiency. For this purpose the Department of Medical Education & Research was created. In pursuance of the No Objection Certificate issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, vide their U.O. No. 12013/31-90ME(P) dated 15-01-91 Government Medical College was started in 1991 with following broad objectives:
To fulfill the glaring deficiency of an undergraduate Medical College in the Union Territory of Chandigarh which offers the best educational facilities in all other fields. The Government Medical College will be attached to a teaching hospital.
To act as a center for Continuing Medical Education Programmes for various categories of technical and non-technical personnel of different disciplines working within and from other institutions/hospitals.
The foundation stone laying ceremony was performed by the former Honble Prime Minister of India, Shri Chandra Shekhar on 20 January, 1991 in Sector 32 on the quilt of 36.09 acre of land allotted by the Chandigarh Administration. Construction for this College and Hospital started in 1991 itself. In the meantime Government Medical College started functioning from Prayaas building, Sector 38, Chandigarh with General Hospital, Sector 16 as an attached teaching hospital.
GMCH Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-11-2015
Last Date to Send Hard Copy of Application: 20-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 68 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hospital Administration
- Neuro Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Radiotherapy & Oncology
Central Casuality Services:
- Resident Anaesthetist
- Resident Pathologist
- Casualty Medical Officer (General Medicine)
- Casualty Medical Officer (General Surgery)
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Transfusion Medicine
- Community Medicine
Emergency Medical Officer:
- Forensic Medicine
Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (M.D./M.S./M.D.S/ D.M./M.Ch/DNB) OR equivalent in the concerned specialty (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council). If such candidates are not available in any particular speciality, those with postgraduate diploma can be considered.
MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred)/ M.Sc (Medical) in concerned specialty for non-medical persons from Medical Institute/Faculty for
Demonstrators.Medical Officer in the Deptt. of Forensic Medicine: MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred)
Senior Resident (Hospital Administration):
Postgraduate Medical degree (MD Hospital Administration/ MD General Medicine). If such candidates are not available in any particular speciality, those with post graduate diploma can be considered.
FOR SENIOR RESIDENTS, RESIDENT ANAESTHETIST, RESIDENT PATHOLOGIST, CASUALTY MEDICAL OFFICERS (GENERAL MEDICINE & GENERAL SURGERY):
33 years and in case of post doctoral degree holders is 35 years [Relaxable 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST & Govt. Servants (THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL). In case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their Husbands, who are not remarried shall be 35 years (40 years for members of SC).
FOR DEMONSTRATORS, EMERGENCY MEDICAL OFFICER, & MEDICAL OFFICERS (MO)/LADY MEDICAL OFFICER:
30 years for MBBS and 33 years for PG degree holder) [Relaxable 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST & Govt. Servants (THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL). In case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their Husbands, who are not remarried shall be 35 years (40 years for members of SC).
- The candidates should fill his/her Application Form available on the GMCH website. He/she should fill up all the fields in the form. No field/Column should be left blank. After filling up application form, the candidate should take out a print of Challan form (triplicate) and deposit the application fee on next working day in any Branch of State Bank of India as detailed in the under mentioned column.
- Candidates should go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the Power Jyoti account of GMCH. The candidates after having deposited the application fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should keep both the copies of Challan form with them for future use.
- SC candidates for SC posts: Rs. 250/- + Bank Charges, if any.
- For all other categories: Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges, if any.
How to Apply:
- The candidate should apply only Online for the above said posts till 18.11.2015 upto 01:00 P.M.
- The application is to be filled up Online on website www.gmch.gov.in by clicking on VACANCIES.
- Before filling up On-line application, the candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the jpg format, which should not exceed 15 KB in size and it has to be uploaded at the time of filling up of Online Application Form.
- On successful submission of form on the website www.gmch.gov.in, candidates are advised to retain one copy of the print-out of the Form, which will have Registration Number/Application ID printed on it, for further enquiry.
- Online registration shall commence after 03.11.2015 from the date of Publication of this Advertisement and shall close on 18.11.2015 at 01:00 P.M.
Related Government Jobs:
- HPCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 61 Engineering Jobs
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 51 RSI Posts
- NHM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 29 State Consultant Jobs
- Goa Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 14 Office Assistant Posts
- CRPF Recruitment 2015-2016 for 570 Constable Posts
Related Government Jobs in India
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 for 39 Various Posts
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 for 34 Medical Vacancies
- OSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 51 Labor Inspector Jobs
- RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2016 For Senior Resident Jobs
- RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2016 For 5 Medical Jobs
- GMC Mewat Recruitment 2016 Walk in for Data Entry Operator Vacancies