GMERS Recruitment 2014-2015 for Tutor and Medica Officer Jobs. Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society Recruitment for Tutor and Medica Officer Jobs. GMERS has been released a notification for 72 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply 18th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
GMERS Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-10-2014
- Last Date to Submit Application: 22-10-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 72 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Tutor/ Lady Medical Officer/ Medical Officer
- Anatomy: 14 Posts
- Physiology: 09 Posts
- Biochemistry: 11 Posts
- Pathology: 07 Posts
- Microbiology: 07 Posts
- Pharmacology: 05 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 05 Posts
- Community Medicine: 07 Posts
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Lady Medical Officer: 05 Posts
Qualifications and teaching experience should be as per Recruitment Rules of the GMERS & Regulations of Medical Council of India as amended from time to time.
Pay or Salary: Rs.9300-34800/- (GP-5400)
Tutor /LMO / Medical Officer: 35 years. Age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / SEBC & Female candidates of Gujarat as per existing government rules in force.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.gujhealth.gov.in on or before 18-10-2014 till 6:00 PM & send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of final MBBS Mark sheet, final MBBS Attempt Certificate, P.G mark sheet, P.G Attempt Certificate, MBBS Registration Certificate, MS/ MD Registration Certificate, Degree Certificate, Teaching Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate (applicable only to domicile of Gujarat), Non Creamy Layer Certificate (For SEBC Candidate applicable only to domicile of Gujarat), Birth Date Certificate School-Leaving Certificate, SSCE or HSCE Certificate for proof of knowledge of Gujarati Language to the office of the GMERS at E-3, 2nd Floor, Civil Hospital, Opp Pathikashram, Gandhinagar 382012 on or before 22-10-2014.
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph.
- Log on through the website www.gujhealth.gov.in > Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Fill all the details carfully and upload the scanned copies of photograph.
- Check the details and submit the application form.
- An unique code with password will be displayed on the screen.
- Take 2 printout copies of application form.
- Send a copy of application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents to the concerned address.
- Keep a copy of application form for future use.