Goa PSC Recruitment 2014 Various Posts (53 Vacancies). Applications are invited by the Commission for the below mentioned posts under Government of Goa. For details of posts, Departments, Scale of pay, age and educational qualifications and experience kindly refer to Commission website http://goapsc.gov.in. Candidates may download the application form along with the instruction to the candidates from the same website to apply for the post separately. The last date for receipt of applications in the Commission.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2014 Details:
1. Professor in Paediatric Surgery 01 Post
2. Associate Professors 03 Posts
3. Assistant Professor in Paediatric Surgery 01 Post
4. Lecturers 04 Posts
5. Assistant Lecturer in Anaesthesiology (ICU) 01 Post
6. Physicist in Radiology Department 01 Post
7. Junior Consultants 02 Posts
8. Public Health Dentist 01 Post
9. Senior Surgeon under E.S.I Scheme 01 Post
10. Insurance Medical Officer (ESI) 14 Posts
11. Lecturers 03 Posts
12. Assistant Professor in Commerce (Management) 01 Post
13. Librarian 01 Post
14. Professors 04 Posts
15. Associate Professors 11 Posts
16. Mamlatdar/ Jt Mamlatdar/ Asst Director of Civil Supplies 01 Post
17. Superintendent of Fisheries 01 Post
18. Inspector of Factories 01 Post
19. Dy Town Planner 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates must possess recognized medical qualification & P.G degree or equivalent in concerned specialty for Posts 1 to 5, 7, 9 & 10, Masters degree in Physics/ Nuclear Physics for Post 6, Degree qualification for Post 8. Refer to the notification for post wise qualification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 45 years for Posts 1 to 4 & 14, 42 years for Posts 5 to 13, 16 to 19 and 50 years for Post 14. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test and/ or Skill Test and/ or Physical Test and/ or Scrutiny Test and/ or Group Discussion and an interview or only an Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format download from the website http://goapsc.gov.in along with attested copies of relevant certificates and a self addressed post card with Rs.6/- postage stamp affixed, in an envelope superscribed with Name of the Post, Advertisement No, Year, Serial No of Post & Source of Advertisement on top left hand corner of envelope, send by hand delivery/ registered post/ speed post addressed to The Secretary, Goa Public Service Commission, EDC House, C Block, Dr Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji, Goa, 403001 on or before 15-05-2014.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.400/- for General and Rs.200/- for SC, ST, OBC, PH & Ex-serviceman candidates in the form of Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft payable to The Secretary, Goa Public Service Commission payable at Panji.
Last Date: 15-05-2014
More Details: Click Here