GSVM Medical College Kanpur Jobs 2015-2016 for 33 Vacancies

GSVM Medical College Kanpur Jobs 2015-2016 for 33 Sr & Non PG Jr Resident Posts. GSVM Medical College, Kanpur has announced notification for the Recruitment of 33 Senior Resident, Non P.G. Junior Resident & Exhibitor vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may walk-in on 30-11-2015 at 10:00 AM.

About GSVM Medical College:

Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College (GSVMMC or GSVM Medical College) is a state run medical college in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.

The college is named after Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi, a great freedom fighter and journalist from Kanpur. The college has a large and distinguished faculty to support its missions of education, research, and clinical care. It is ranked 20 among the medical colleges in India. It has served as the model for Indian medical colleges since its foundation in 1956.

Every year 190 students are allowed to take admission in the MBBS course by two competitive examinations. The prestigious AIPMT accounts for the filling of 15% seats. The remaining 85% seats are filled through a state-level entrance examination: CPMT.

GSVM Medical College Kanpur Recruitment Details:

Total Number of Vacancies: 33posts

Name of the Post:

1. Senior Resident: 28 posts

a. Anesthesia: 05 posts
b. Obs & Gyn.: 03 posts
c. Ophthalmology: 01 post
d. Orthopedics: 03 posts
e. E.N.T.: 01 post
f. Pediatrics: 03 posts
g. T.B. & Chest: 02 posts
h. Radiodiagnosis: 02 posts
i. Dermatology: 01 post
j. Neuro Medicine: 01 post
k. Neuro Surgery: 02 posts
l. Medicine: 02 posts
m. Surgery: 02 posts

2. Non P.G. Junior Resident & Exhibitor: 05 posts

a. Anatomy: 01 post
b. Biochemistry: 03 posts
c. Microbiology: 01 post

Date & Time of Interview: 30-11-2015 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: GSVM Medical College, C.R.S. Committee Room.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should possessing M.D.(Medicine) for Neuro Medicine, MBBS for Non P.G. Junior Resident & Exhibitor.
For more information refer the advertisement.

Selection Process:

Selection will be based on Interview.

Application Fee:

Candidates must have to pay Rs.100/- for Unreserved & OBC candidates, Rs.50/- for SC/ ST candidates in the form of Bank draft in favor of Principal, GSVM Medical College, Kanpur.

How to Apply:

The eligible candidates may attend the interview with all certificates on 30-11-2015 at 10:00 AM.

Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here

[ad 07]