Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016-2017 for 60 Officer Posts. Gujarat High Court has released a notification for 60 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 14th October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Gujarat High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||60 posts|
|Name of the Post||System Officer,System Assistant|
|Last Date To Apply||14-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
- System Officer:30 posts
- System Assistant:30 posts
Candidates age should be 18 to 35 Years as on 14th October 2016. Relaxation of 05 years in upper age limit shall be admissible to the Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled (PH) and Ex-servicemen categories.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for System Officer post is Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/-
- The pay or salary for System Assistant post is Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-
Educational Qualification for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete B.E./B.Tech with Computer Science or Information Technology, or MCA with 55% Marks, OR M.Sc.(I.T.) with 55% Marks for System Officer posts.
- Candidates should be complete MCA, OR BCA with 50% Marks, OR Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering, from Government Institutes, Diploma in Information and Technology/Computer Engineering, from Government Institutes for System Assistant Posts.
The selection procedure will be followed by Elimination Test, Computer Aided Test.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (plus Bank Charges) for General (UR) Candidates, Rs.250/- (plus Bank Charges) for SC, ST, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, PWD and Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Interested candidates are required to fill up the Online Application on or before 14/10/2016 up to 24:00 Hours.