Gujarat PGVCL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 25 Deputy Superintendent Posts. Gujarat PGVCL has released a recruitment notification for 25 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 2nd May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Gujarat PGVCL Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 02-05-2016.
Total No. of Posts: 25
Name of the Post:
Candidates age should be 40 years.(Relaxation shall be given to women / PH candidates as per Roster rules)
Age relaxation will be considered for Departmental Candidates. Age relaxation: 5years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Educational Qualification for Gujarat PGVCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Applicant should be complete C.A. / I.C.W.A. / M.Com. / M.B.A. (Finance) in regular mode from recognized
University / Institute without ATKT in final year.
The selection of candidates will be based on written examination and personal interview and no. of applications received.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.250/-(Rupees Two hundres and Fifty) for all the candidates. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No fee exemptionis available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
How to Apply for Gujarat PGVCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates can apply online through official website of Paschim Gujarat Vij Company limited (PGVCL) www.pgvcl.com from 11th April 2016 to 2nd May 2016 and applicants may send hard copy of online application along with photocopies of required documents to General Manager (HR), Paschim Gujarat Vij Company, Regd. and Corporate office, Paschim Gujarat Vij Seva sadan, nana Mava main road, Laxminagar, Rajkot:- 360004 on or before 12th May 2016.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application compulsorily.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Written Test / Interview on the basis of their online applications only and they have to submit the authentic photocopies of all the relevant certificates / documents and subsequently the original certificates / documents for verification as mentioned in point no. 21. Hence, only those candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite criteria are advised to apply ONLINE.
- For the payment of Non refundable application fees, the bank charges shall be paid by the applicant to the bank over and above the application fees.
- The reservation and the state domicile policy shall be as per guidelines issued by GUVNL as per Government of Gujarat directives.
- The management reserves the right to short list, select or reject any candidate for Written Test / Interview as the case may be for selection.
- The management reserves the right to cancel Select list / Waiting list at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The application will be registered for further consideration only after the payment of requisite application fees is confirmed.
- Physically handicapped candidates shall have to submit latest disability certificate of Civil Surgeon indicating the physical disability of 40% or more.
- Caste (Roster category) certificate of Gujarat State only will be considered.
- Selected Candidate shall have to work any where under the jurisdiction of PGVCL and the candidate selected for the post, shall not be transferred from PGVCL to any other subsidiary Company of GUVNL.
- In case of Name / Surname changed, a copy of Gazette of that effect should be submitted. And for more information click advt in below.