Gujarat pollution control board Recruitment Asst Environment Engineer posts 2013: Gujarat Pollution Control Board has issued notification for filling up of 21 Assistant Environment Engineer posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10-04-2013.
GPCB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 21
Name of the Post: Assistant Environment Engineer
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 28 years as on 30-04-2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree (Environmental/ Civil Engg) from a recognized institute/ university.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply through online from www.gpcb.gov.in from 12-03-2013 to 10-04-2013.
Starting Date for Online Applications: 12-03-2013.
Closing Date for Online Applications: 10-04-2013.
The candidate can apply Online from 12/03/2013 from 10.30 am to 10/04/2013 up to 6.10 pm.
2. Any false information will be liable to reject the application of candidate at any stage. So be careful while filling the application form.
3. Special characters like ()&+-;!>,.-* will not be accepted.
4. Internet explorer Turn off pop up blocker. For setting of Pop up blocker In Tools -> pop-up blocker -> Turn Off pop-up blocker.
5. For viewing and printing of advertisement and acknowledgement slip acrobat reader is required.
6. Please give your Mobile Number in appropriate column.
7. You are requested to print the acknowledgement slip immediately after submitting the application and should preserve for further reference.
8. Preview is only for your reference. Board will not ask for print copy of Preview at any stage. Only Acknowledgement slip will require for further process.
9. For every successful application one unique ID will generate by the system. You are requested to note down this ID for further reference.
10. Candidates are requested not to send any application in physical form. Applications received through Online will only be processed.
11. Selected candidate will have to furnish the bond of amount equivalent to three months consolidated remuneration.