Haryana PSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 34 Various Posts. Haryana PSC has been released a notificationfor 34 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 28th October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Haryana PSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Haryana PSC|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree,Graduate,M.sc,B.sc|
|Number of Vacancies||34 posts|
|Name of the Post||Sub Divisional Officer|
|Last Date To Apply||28-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Sub Divisional Officer:03 posts
- Senior Dental Surgeon:02 posts
- Chemist in HPGCL:06 posts
- Numismatic Officer:01 post
- Deputy Superintendent of Jail (Male):04 posts
- District Fisheries Officer/ District Fisheries Officer-cum-Chief Executive Officer:07 posts
- Lecturer (Class-II) in various subjects:06 posts
- Assistant Director (Archives) Group-B :02 posts
- Assistant Director:01 post
- Curator (Group-B):01 post
- Deputy Director :01 post
- Project Officer, Class-II :02 posts
Educational Qualification for Haryana PSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. At least 8 years experience in the respective field Master of Veterinary Science in the respective field and 5 years experience in respective field. Knowledge in Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher Education.
- Post graduate qualification of M.D.S. from a recognized University or Institution. Registered as Dental Surgeon on part A of the Dentists Act, 1948 with Haryana Dental Council or any other Council in Indian Union. Five Years standing in Dental profession and hospital experience after acquiring the requisite qualification. 10 years experience as Assistant Dental Surgeon or Dental Surgeon under any State or Central Government after passing B.D.S., out of which atleast two years experience should be after acquiring the required post graduate qualifications. Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st Class with one year experience in Chemistry Laboratory in Thermal Power Plant.Must have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or same subject having qualification in higher degree.
- Graduate Degree from a recognized University. Preference will be given to candidates holding degree or diploma in Criminology. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or Higher Standard. The candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo prescribed training for a period of 30 months or in the manner as decided by the Govt. at the time of appointment.
- B.Sc of recognized university with Zoology as one of the subject. Post Graudate Training in fisheries from Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute Barrackpore, Calcutta with 3 years practical experience of Fisheries Development Programme or 7 years experience in Fisheries Development after attainment of basic qualification. M.Sc Zoology with specialization in Fish and Fisheries. 4 years experience in Fisheries Development after M.Sc.For more details see officiaal notification.
How to Apply for Haryana PSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to Apply Online through Commissions Website. The online application can be filled up to 28/10/2016.
HPSC Recruitment 2016 for 24 Accounts Officer, Chemist Posts. Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment for 24 Accounts Officer, Chemist, Chief Security Officer, Company Secretary Vacancies. HPSC has been released a notification for 24 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 25th March 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Public Service Commissions, both at the Union and at the State level, are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. The establishment of this Institution had its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and the persistent demand of the leaders of freedom movement for progressive Indianisation of the Civil Service under British Raj. The Montagu-Chelmsford Report accepted in principle the demand for Indianisation of the higher civil services and accordingly a provision for this was made in the Government of India Act, 1919. The Royal Commission of the Superior Civil Service in India under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, in its 1924 Report, recommended setting up of Public Service Commission of India. The Public Service Commission of India was set up on 1st October, 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker.
The first Commission at the provincial level was the Madras Service Commission established in 1930 under a 1929 Act of the Madras legislature. The Government of India Act, 1935 provided for the establishment of a Public Service Commission for each Province. Accordingly, under the 1935 Act seven Public Service Commissions were established in 1937 for the provinces of Assam (at Shillong), Bengal (at Calcutta), Bombay and Sindh (at Bombay), Central Provinces, Bihar and Orissa (at Ranchi), Madras (at Madras), Punjab and North-West (at Lahore) and the United Provinces (at Allahabad). All the State Public Service Commissions including the successors of the older Provincial Public Service Commissions came to be established after the reorganization of States after independence.
HPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-03-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 24 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Accounts Officer(Class-II) in DHBVNL: 04 Posts
- Accounts Officer in UHBVNL: 04 Posts
- Accounts Officer in HPGCL: 08 Posts
- Chemist in HPGCL, Haryana: 06 Posts
- Chief Security Officer(Class-I) in DHBVN: 01 Posts
- Company Secretary(Class-I) in DHBVNL: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification for HPSC Recruitment 2016:
Accounts Officer(Class-II) in DHBVNL: Degree in CA with 2 years experience in supervisory capacity after passing CA examination OR ICWA with 4 years experience in supervisory capacity after passing the ICWA examination. Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or same subject having qualification in higher degree.
Accounts Officer in UHBVNL: Person having degree in Chartered Accountant (CA) with 2 years experience in supervisory capacity after passing CA examination. OR Institution of Cost & Works Accountants (ICWA) with 4 years experience in Supervisory capacity after passing the ICWA examination. Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or same subject having qualification in higher degree.
Accounts Officer in HPGCL: Person having degree in CA with two years experience in Supervisory capacity after passing CA examination. OR ICWA with four years experience in supervisory capacity after passing ICWA examination. Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or same subject having qualification in higher degree.
Chemist in HPGCL, Haryana: M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st Class with one year experience in Chemistry Laboratory in Thermal Power Plant. Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or same subject having qualification in higher degree.
Chief Security Officer(Class-I) in DHBVN: He shall be Graduate from recognized university with Hindi upto Matric standard. He should be Ex-Commissioned Officer either retrenched or released. He should not be more than 45 years. Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or same subject having qualification in higher degree.
Company Secretary(Class-I) in DHBVNL: Graduate with first class member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Desirable qualification- Degree in LLB. The candidate should have minimum 5 years of post qualification experience as Company Secretary in a Public Limited concern. Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or same subject having qualification in higher degree.
How to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2016:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on online services on or before 25th March 2016 through www.hpsconline.in. Please read below notification for detailed information about applying and other details.
Related Government Jobs in India
- Darjeeling District Magistrate Recruitment 2015 for 46 Para Teacher Vacancies
- PPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 83 District Attorney Posts
- Directorate of School Education Recruitment 2015-2016 for 192 Conductress Posts
- HSHRC Recruitment 2015 for 63 Assistant, Consultant Vacancies
- CIET Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Project Fellow Jobs
- A.P. Judicial Recruitment 2016-2017 for 17 Jr Assistant Posts