HCL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 193 Apprentice Posts. Hindustan Copper Limited released a notification for 193 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
HCL Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Qualification||Matric/ Secondary/ 10th Class|
|Number of Vacancies||193 posts|
|Name of the Post||ITI Apprentice|
|Last Date To Walk-in||16-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Welder:15 posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic:02 posts
- Turner:03 posts
- Fitter:17 posts
- Electrician:15 posts
- Electronic Mechanic:05 posts
- Draughtsman (Civil):02 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical):02 posts
- Blaster (Mines):30 posts
- Mate (Mines) Total:10 posts
Educational Qualification for HCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete Matric/ Secondary/ 10th Class Pass under 10+2 System or equivalent qualification.
- Technical Qualification (Except Mines Posts): ITI passed from recognized institute (affiliated to NCVT) in concerned trade. The candidates who have passed ITI prior to the year 2014, should attach an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have they taken employment anywhere.
Shortlisted candidates called for Written Test. The Written Exam scheduled to be held on 11th September 2016 and venue will be Khetri Nagar, District: Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan).
Hindustan Copper Ltd. is a Government-owned corporation in the Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines (India), Government of India. HCL is the only vertically integrated copper producer in India engaged in a wide spectrum of activities ranging from Mining, Beneficiation, Smelting, Refining and Continuous Cast Rod manufacturer.HCL shares are listed at Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta, Chennai, Ahmedabad exchanges. On the 31st of July, the government of India announced a 15% stake sale in Hindustan Copper Limited, reducing its stake from 89.5% to 74.5%
How to Apply for HCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can send Applications in prescribed format, complete in all respect along with copies of self attested copies of academic and/or technical qualification certificates, Caste Certificate, Affidavit (original), if applicable, etc and 2 extra passport size photograph should be sent by speed post / registered post or delivered in person to THE OFFICE OF CHIEF MANAGER (HR), CHRD, KHETRI COPPER COMPLEX, KHETRI NAGAR. Last date of receipt of application at KCC is 16/08/2016. The envelop should be super scribed with Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade _____.