HCL department issued an official notification in which they are inviting all Indian fresher candidates to apply for this HCL Careers making opportunity 2018. We come to know about this recruitment process through the official website of HCL department. At the last of this post we also share the link related to the official PDF file, you can also check that file for more information.
Below in this article we try to explain each and every information about this HCL recruitment process. So read it carefully till the end before moving to offline application form.
HCL Recruitment 2018
Some General Instructions Related to this HCL Recruitment 2018:
1) Age limit : 18-25 Years. The age shall be reckoned as on 31/07/2018. Reservation/ Relaxation of SC/ST/OBC/PWD strictly as per Govt. Guidelines.
2) Qualification : High School or equivalent + ITI with 60% Marks in respective Trades (for SC/ST/OBC/PWD- 50% Marks). The ITI passout should be not before the year 2015.
Federal Bank Careers
LIC HFL Recruitment
IBPS PO Recruitment
3) Self attested photocopies of the following documents & 3 Passport Size Photographs should be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of Document Verification & Medical exam:-
a) Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
b) Mark Sheet / Certificate in support of qualification.
c) Valid Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC as per format prescribed by the Govt., if applicable. In case of OBC candidates, they should be from Non creamy layer.
d) ITI pass certificate(NCVT) e) Employment Exchange Registration Number
4) HCL have the right to involve all Trade Apprentices or modify the number of authorized posts or cancel the process of employment without assigning any reason thereof.
5) No TA/DA etc. will be paid for appearing in Written Test, if any. Date of Written Exam on 23/09/2018 (Tentative, which may be likely to changed). 6) Applicants name must be registered in Local Employment Exchange, Ghatshila or Jamshedpur and they should mention the same in the application form.
7) Applicant owning higher qualification/specialized qualification such as BE, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any other such equivalent qualification are not eligible for this HCL Recruitment 2018.
8) Any amendment/ corrigendum shall be web hosted only on to the Company’s official website. The official website link is as follow: www.hindustancopper.com
9) Procedure for applying: Duly filled in application with all required documents along with two self-addressed envelope should reach in an sealed envelope superscripted as “Applied for Trade Apprenticeship, Trade___________Adv.No. _______________ “ addressed to HEAD HR&A, Indian Copper Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited, PO-Moubhandar, Pin 832103, East Singhbhum Jharkhand on or before the last date i.e. 31/08/2018. Should be sent through speed post.
Dear readers thank you for reading this article. If you think that you are eligibile to apply for these Governemnt jobs then read it carefully till the End. Those who want Governemnt job alerts on Watsapp Number can send their rerquest to the following Number: “9625468942”. (NOTE: You have to save this contact Number in your contact list to get job alerts. ONLY WHATSAPP/ NO CALL.
Basic Information Related to this HCL Careers Making Opening
Rs. 6,008/- PM
Various Trade Wise Vacancy Detail
Fitter (ex ITI)
Welder (G & E)
What is the application fee for applying this HCL Recruitment?
Candidates who are wishing to apply these Government jobs under HCL department need not to pay anything to fill up this application form. ZERO application fee is required for applying this HCL Careers making opportunity.
What is the Process of Selection?
The selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written examination conducted by HCL Recruitment department. Those who get selected in the merit list of that written examination will give a chance to work with HCL organization.
Proposed Schedule for Written test (Tentative): The Written Test shall be conducted on 23/09/2018 (Sunday) from 11.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. (However, for details may please refer to the call letter). The candidates are advised to report at 10.00 a.m. with call letter/admit card along with the attached photograph. This is for information that the nearest Railway station to ICC is Ghatsila (3 kms away) & from Jamshedpur (Tata Nagar) it is around 40 kms.
31st Aug. 2018 is the Last Date to Apply.
23rd Sept. 2018 is the Date to Written Examination.
Disclaimer: We took this information from the following website: “ http://www.hindustancopper.com/”. All rights goes to this website related to this information which we shared above.