Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi Recruitment 2014-2015 for 399 Semiskilled Posts. Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi has been released a notification for 399 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply on or before 3rd November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-10-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-11-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 399 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Machinist: 244 Posts
- Fitter: 64 Posts
- Fitter-AFV: 20 Posts
- Welder: 49 Posts
- Electrician: 19 Posts
- Fitter Electronics: 06 Posts
- Examiner-Fitter: 06 Posts
- Examiner-Machinist: 05 Posts
- Examiner-Electrician: 03 Posts
- Examiner- Fitter Electronics: 02 Posts
- Examiner-Welder: 01 Post
The requisite Educational Qualification is Matriculation + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)/National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council of Trades for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- For the posts of Fitter, Welder, Fitter Electronics, Electrician, Machinist: NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade.
- For the posts of Fitter AFV: NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in the trade of Fitter.
- For the posts of Examiner: NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in the respective trades of Fitter, Machinist, Welder, Electrician, Fitter Electronics.
18 32 Years as on closing date of application. The crucial date for determining the age, will be the last date of receipt of online applications i.e. 03/11/2014.Check below notification for age relaxation.
Pay or Salary: Rs.5200/- Rs.20200/- and Grade pay Rs.1800/-
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) by remitting the money in any branch of State Bank of India by cash in the account of Heavy Vehicles Factory, Avadi (SBI Power Jyoti Account Number-32761083291) using the challan given in the website.
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Person with Disabilities/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees. Candidates seeking exemption from fees must enclose copy of the Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate/Discharge Certificate along with the application form.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Selection Procedure: Selection panel will be drawn based on the merit, written test, Trade test and Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates including Ex-Trade Apprentices must apply only through online website- http://i-register.org/hvforeg/ on or before 3rd November 2014. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.