High Court Karnataka is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka. The High Court functions out of a red brick building known as Attara Kacheri. It is in front of Vidhana Soudha, which is the seat of the legislature of Karnataka.The Karnataka High Court is currently functional in Bangalore, Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga. It is recruiting application for 14 vacancies of Driver Post.
High Court Karnataka Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Driver
- No of Posts: 14 Posts (UR-7, SC-3, ST-1, OBC-3)
- Qualification: Candidate should have a valid driving license, as a paid employee, heavy vehicles or light motor vehicles,Â & who have got fair knowledge of English or Kannada.
- Max Age:
- For UR Candidates: 35 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 38 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs 11,600/-Â â€“ 200 â€“ Rs 12,000/-Â â€“ 250 â€“ Rs 13,000/-Â â€“ 300 â€“ Rs 14,200/ â€“ 350 â€“ Rs 15,600/-Â â€“ 400 â€“ Rs 17,200/- â€“ 450 â€“ Rs 19,000/-Â â€“ 500 â€“ Rs 21,000/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of candidates performance in an interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 150/- for all candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees:Â Fees can be paid through Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, High Court Buildings, Bangalore.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15/Dec/2014
How to Apply at High Court Karnataka
Willing candidates who planning to apply visit on http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp High Court Karnataka recruitment link & click on the â€œNotification regarding recruitment of 14 post of Drivers in the High Court of Karnatakaâ€ to know more details about above post & to get application form.
Neatly filled application in a prescribed format along with all necessary documents, IPO sent to â€œRegistrar General. High Court of Karnataka, High Court Buildings, Bangalore-560001â€ on or before 15/12/2014 through proper channel.