Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Professor.Application are invited for the Posts of Assistant Professor in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC).
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC).
Location: Himachal Pradesh.
Assistant Professor 24
Qualification: A Bachelors Degree. An Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries Of India.Experience Of 1 Year As Junior Executive In Secretarial Department of any Public undertaking. A Bachelor Degree in Law.
Pay: 37400-67000/- Grade Pay Rs.8900/-
Age: 45 Yrs.
How To Apply: Applicants must apply online. Closing date for submission of online recruitment submissions 16th April, 2013 Till 11:59 P.M. Last date for receipt of Print out/hard copy of Online submissions along with attested copy of specified documents/certificates is 1st May 2013 (By Post /By hand).
Last Date: 16-04-2013.
1. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY FOR APPLPYING ONLINE, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc; before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
2. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of Category, Experience, age and Essential Qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
3. Incomplete Online Recruitment Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures ofprescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopaedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb) etc.
5. The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
6. The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date i.e. 16th April, 2013 for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website http://hp.gov.in/hppsc.
7. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts.
8. In service candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service candidate will be interviewed unless he/she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
SCREEENING TEST/ EXAMINATION/ VIVA-VOCE TEST:-
(i) In cases where the number of eligible candidates is inordinately large in proportion to the number of posts, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by subjecting all the eligible candidates to a screening test. Since the purpose of holding screening test is only to shortlist the number of candidates, marks obtained in screening test shall not be counted for deciding the merit of a candidate. Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/her performance in the viva-voce test/ interview, which will be of maximum 100 marks. The minimum pass marks in interview are 45 for the candidates of general category and 35 marks for the candidates of reserved categories.
(ii) The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the interview will be determined on the basis of original documents produced on the day of interview and the Commission will not be responsible if the candidature of any candidate is rejected at that stage or at the time of verification by the appointing authority. As such, admission to the screening test/examination/ interview shall be purely provisional.
(iii) The summoning of the candidate(s) for viva-voce test; conveys no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected or recommended. Appointment orders to the selected candidate(s) will be issued by the Government of H.P. (in the concerned Department).
(vii). Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.