Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 176 Various Posts. Himachal Pradesh PSC released a recruitment notification for 176 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Himachal Pradesh PSC|
|Qualification||Professional degree,Masters degree,Bachelors degree|
|Number of Vacancies||176 posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant District Attorney,Research Officer|
|Last Date To Apply||26-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Assistant District Attorney
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- Research Officer
- Planning Officer
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)/ Deputy Manager (Electrical)
candidates sge should be below 35 years for Assistant District Attorney post,18-45 years for Assistant Engineer post,below 35 years for remaining posts.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Assistant District Attorney post is Rs.10300-34800/- and Gradepay is Rs.4400/-
- The pay or salary for Ayurvedic Medical Officer post is Rs.19,125/- per month.
- The pay or salary for Research Officer post is Rs.10300-34800/- and Gradepay is Rs.5000/-
- The pay or salary for Planning Officer post is Rs.15300/- per month.
- The pay or salary for Assistant Engineer (Electrical)/ Deputy Manager (Electrical) post is Rs.22,450/- per month.
Educational Qualification for Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Professional degree in Law from a recognized University or its equivalent and At least two years experience as an advocate. The candidate is required to produce experience certificate duly signed by the President, District Bar Association concerned/ Bar Council.
- Recognized degree in Ayurveda not less than five years duration from a recognized Institution recognized by the Central/ State Government / CCIM. Compulsory Rotatory Internship wherever required by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Masters degree in Statistics or Masters degree in Economics/ Mathematics/Commerce/ Agricultural Economics with Statistics as one of the elective subject or its equivalent from a recognized University.Bachelors degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or Agriculture with Honours in Statistics or with Economics/ Mathematics / Commerce / Agricultural Economics as one of the elective subject or its equivalent from a recognized University with two yearsPost Graduate Diploma in Statistics or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an institution duly recognized by the Central / H.P. Government.For more details see official notification.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Candidates are required to pay application gee Rs 400/- for general category candidates and other states candidates and Rs 100/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) of Himachal Pradesh / schedule tribe categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh / other backward class categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh. No fee for Ex-servicemen categories candidates.
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through official website of Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 26th September 2016.