HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2014 Various Posts. HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spanning across India, HLL is diversifying into vaccine manufacturing, lifecare services, sanitary napkins besides engaging in procurement consultancy, healthcare infrastructure development and facility management.
HLL Lifecare Vacancy Details:
Name of The Post:
Graduate Trainee: 01
Pharma Assistant: 01
Qualification: Candidate should possess BA/B.Com degree from a recognised university(Graduate Trainee ).Candidate should possess D. Pharma with 60% of marks(Pharma Asst) Should have Computer skills.
Age limit: Should be 37 Years.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may send their resume only in the format downloaded from the website with copies of Educational Qualification, Experience and Community certificates along with recent passport size photograph to the following address on or before 15 March 2014.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Shortlisted candidates only will be called for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applications should be accompanied by Resume with details of job experience for assessing suitability to the post applied for.
- Applicants applied already need not apply again.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the Post Applied for
- Apply only in the prescribed application format available with this website along detailed resume.
- Number of vacancies may be reduced or increased at the discretion of HLL.
Last Date: 15-03-2014